Liverpool Thread 2012/13

Looking forward to the summer hopefully Suarez stays for one more season and we buy decent and don't overpay on British players again :)<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:01 pm --<br /><br />The win against spurs was the first time Liverpool's won 3 league games in a row since the 2010/11 season wow lol

gaving673 said:
Looking forward to the summer hopefully Suarez stays for one more season and we buy decent and don't overpay on British players again :)

-- Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:01 pm --

The win against spurs was the first time Liverpool's won 3 league games in a row since the 2010/11 season wow lol
Can´t see him staying and you will need to replace Carragher with a proven CB, will be a big miss when he retires next year on and off the field. Actually you probably need to buy 2 CB Agger and Skrtl just don´t look the same.

Spurs have injuries and EL, Willshere won't be back before April... Liverpool have some chances to surprise and make Top4 after all.

sjk2008 said:
squirtyflower said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
I think he'll give them another season.
Unless they finish fifth they won't be in Europe, so I think it would be touch and go

I think they'll finish 5th anyway, surpassing Arsenal.
It is possible
And would be even funnier if the Arse dipped out of Europe completely

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.