Liverpool Thread 2012/13

Signing Michael Owen for 12 months might not be desparate as it sounds. I don't think their fans might not agree but if he scores the winner against the United they will soon forget he has played for them and if they can find a solution to keep him fit he can still score one or two goals.

Are fucking skint and dont want to spend a dime. Worse than the last pair? I dont know but come one how is Brendan Rodgers supposed to compete utter fucking c*nts, dont delete this topic cause they are awake in the states now what a disgrace we are as a club pathetic !!! FSG THANK YOU FOR MAKING LFC AN ALSO RAN I AM FUCKING GUTTED THAT MY FOOTBALL CLUB HAS BEEN DESTROYED BY ANOTHER SET OF AMERICANS FUCK OFF YU HAVE NO BIUSNESS HERE YOU MONEY GRABBING FUCKING BASTARDS!!!

You Mods will delete this topic but I fear for survival this season seriously and I wont be pussy footing around no new Liverpool fan from the good ole USA Ill wring yer fuckin neck if we go down after the fan fair youve give to this shower of twats !!!

Just... no.

I've given the owners the benefit of the doubt plenty but what's happened today shouldn't be overlooked so casually. They didn't want to ship out an extra million to sign Dempsey? Fine. But why pack up and go home with 3 hours to go in the window? You telling me they couldn't bring in anyone for £5m-ish? You telling me they had no other alternatives to Dempsey? You telling me Rodgers was happy with how things turned out? Letting Carroll go with no replacement coming in? He's been made to look an absolute mug after everything he said in the press conference.

Also, where's the stadium development? I was all for FSG taking their time over coming to a decision when they arrived, sounded great and made perfect sense, it's been almost two bloody years now though and there's been no decision made.

There's something sketchy.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=297181.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... c=297181.0</a>

Some are figuring out that this group of American vampires are no different than the last. They bought LFC to make money, not for the glory.

I feel bad for them, got nothing against Liverpool fans after they cheered for us last season.

so close to being a top 4 contender , only needed a couple of players in , needed to spend no more than 15m , but we saved that money , seriously fucked our top 4 chances , come April , we will rue what could have been

depressing really , we will again create shit load of chances but there will be no one to finish them

44% said:
so close to being a top 4 contender , only needed a couple of players in , needed to spend no more than 15m , but we saved that money , seriously fucked our top 4 chances , come April , we will rue what could have been

depressing really , we will again create shit load of chances but there will be no one to finish them

Liverpool fans deserve better..but the complacency that set in during the good times has come back and bitten hard.

Ray78 said:
Signing Michael Owen for 12 months might not be desparate as it sounds. I don't think their fans might not agree but if he scores the winner against the United they will soon forget he has played for them and if they can find a solution to keep him fit he can still score one or two goals.

Not desperate at all seeing as they are one injury/suspension away from having not a single viable striking option. Gerrard is not going to chip in with the goals he used to and I don't see Yesil or Morgan being able to step up.

Sterling is really the on light in that dark tunnel at the moment.

44% said:

On the plus side you have Sterling and Sahin now. heard a lot about Sahin. He maybe the answer

Sterling, Suarez and Borini is a good front line. Borini has been written off after what 2 games?

Still lots of reasons to be optimistic for Liverpool. Lack depth but still got lots of quality, and I was very impressed with Sterling last week.

Stick the knife into Arsenal tomorrow and it will look good. Don't lose though. Whoever loses that will be under pressure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.