Liverpool Thread 2012/13

It takes a lot for the ranks of the dipper delusionals to whine so early in the season. It would seem that some of their tinfoil hats have come off.

Blue Haze said:
Are fucking skint and dont want to spend a dime. Worse than the last pair? I dont know but come one how is Brendan Rodgers supposed to compete utter fucking c*nts, dont delete this topic cause they are awake in the states now what a disgrace we are as a club pathetic !!! FSG THANK YOU FOR MAKING LFC AN ALSO RAN I AM FUCKING GUTTED THAT MY FOOTBALL CLUB HAS BEEN DESTROYED BY ANOTHER SET OF AMERICANS FUCK OFF YU HAVE NO BIUSNESS HERE YOU MONEY GRABBING FUCKING BASTARDS!!!

You Mods will delete this topic but I fear for survival this season seriously and I wont be pussy footing around no new Liverpool fan from the good ole USA Ill wring yer fuckin neck if we go down after the fan fair youve give to this shower of twats !!!

Just... no.

I've given the owners the benefit of the doubt plenty but what's happened today shouldn't be overlooked so casually. They didn't want to ship out an extra million to sign Dempsey? Fine. But why pack up and go home with 3 hours to go in the window? You telling me they couldn't bring in anyone for £5m-ish? You telling me they had no other alternatives to Dempsey? You telling me Rodgers was happy with how things turned out? Letting Carroll go with no replacement coming in? He's been made to look an absolute mug after everything he said in the press conference.

Also, where's the stadium development? I was all for FSG taking their time over coming to a decision when they arrived, sounded great and made perfect sense, it's been almost two bloody years now though and there's been no decision made.

There's something sketchy.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=297181.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... c=297181.0</a>

Some are figuring out that this group of American vampires are no different than the last. They bought LFC to make money, not for the glory.

I feel bad for them, got nothing against Liverpool fans after they cheered for us last season.
I don't, but it's because they refused to listen. Many people over here are quite familiar with FSG and how they operate and we told Liverpool fans. Most common response I got? Ranting about sugar daddies and how the status quo was about to be restored to its proper order. So screw them. And frankly, FSG aren't acting like vampires. They've put money into the club but seem to be worried it's a losing proposition. I think they're right. Liverpool fans won't be satisfied unless they win the title and it's not a club in position to do that.

I've been reading their forum... well, what passes for one at least... and it's amazing the amount of posts from the same people that simultaneously whine about our "out of control" spending and how it's unfair all the while whining about how much they want a sugar daddy of their own.

MSP said:
it would be a travesty, not sure it's possible to happen, I'm sure there are some shitty free backups without club somewhere.

I was listening to Talkshite at about 1am last night (on way home from work, so nowt else to do), & loads of their fans were on going ballistic. But then some cockney guy came on (West Ham fan I think), & made an interesting point.

Apparently, Drogba & Anelka could soon be looking for new clubs as there is some suggestion that their club in China is being less than forthcoming with the astronomical wages they were promised to move over there. As stop-gaps (at least until January), I could think of a lot worse than either of those two.

But judging by their quite spectacular incompetence yesterday, I can't see the Liverpool hierarchy having the nous to work this out as a potential solution, should either player become a free agent.

interpol said:
"Signed none, signed none. With hope, in your heart, and you never signed anyone....."
Good effort there. Pity the ''anyone'' doesn't scan!<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:35 pm --<br /><br />
mat said:
superseiyan said:
MSP said:
what a bloody awful window for them.. you gotta feel sorry for rodgers

No. He knows what his doing.

Our fans scoff at you lot all stuck up, yet they want FSG spending like you. Short memories, we were fcked, when FSG saved the day. Not only that they HAVE spent. Suarez, henderson, downing, and Caroll were not free.

We are not generating revenue like the Redmancs, nor are we as rich as you lot. We have to spend within our means. Lets see how good the kids are and concentrateon building. Swansea and Newcastle XIs costhow much? FSG did their part, how about our scouts and academy guys do theirs?
Still-Deluded-T.jpg

:)
It's that legendary scouse sense of humour, La. You've just got to love the Mickeys!

jimharri said:
interpol said:
"Signed none, signed none. With hope, in your heart, and you never signed anyone....."
Good effort there. Pity the ''anyone'' doesn't scan!

"Signed none, signed none. With hope, in your heart, and you never signed a scone... Until now."

I'll get my coat.

SebastianBlue said:
jimharri said:
interpol said:

"Signed none, signed none. With hope, in your heart, and you never signed a scone... Until now."

I'll get my coat.
Think I preferred the 'anyone'', to be honest.

;-)

They have a set of very angry fans, mad as wasps about not getting a centre forward to replace Carol, the more sensible ones are beginning to see the damage the King did, I can't see them being as patient with Rogers

jimharri said:
SebastianBlue said:
jimharri said:

I'll get my coat.
Think I preferred the 'anyone'', to be honest.

;-)

And I was waiting for Elton to ring to let me know he and Tim had split and he wanted to sign me on.

My dreams have been crushed! Now I know how Liverpool supporters feel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.