Liverpool Thread 2012/13

LOL

<a class="postlink" href="http://richardp1975.wordpress.com/2012/08/24/full-kit-wankers/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://richardp1975.wordpress.com/2012/ ... t-wankers/</a>

Will Liverpool be in a relegation battle this year?

Last week I watched probably the most lethargic City display under Mancini coupled with one or two missing players from us and yet Liverpool could at 100% could only get a draw from us. It left me thinking is this the worst Liverpool team of my lifetime? In years gone by you have been able to pick out the real quality stars but at the moment the squad is so average.

They have no cover whatsoever after letting Carroll go and Suarez seems to need forty chances to score one goal.

There next two games are Sunderland away and Rags and I can't see them picking up too many points. If they are adrift by Xmas I really can see a relegation battle for them.

Am I wrong?

Re: Will Liverpool be in a relegation battle this year?

No, but Villa will

kiam06 said:
Last week I watched probably the most lethargic City display under Mancini coupled with one or two missing players from us and yet Liverpool could at 100% get a draw from us. It left me thinking is this the worst Liverpool team of my lifetime? In years gone by you have been able to pick out the real quality stars but at the moment the squad is so average.

They have no cover whatsoever after letting Carroll go and Suarez seems to need forty chances to score one goal.

There next two games are Sunderland away and Rags and I can't see them picking up too many points. If they are adrift by Xmas I really can see a relegation battle for them.

Am I wrong?

They're already in one ;)

Agger was out against us,so not 100%.

Theyre not so good though I agree

No chance, unfortunately. Somewhere between 7th and 12th. They'll do okay at home (apart from against the very top teams and yes, I am doing the ironing!), thanks to putting refs under pressure with the constant appealing by their deluded fans.

They have enough to keep their heads above water, but Suarez will not get enough goals alone to push them for a Europa League spot never mind the Champions League.

MSP said:
they won't, lower part of a table could happen though
When I look at QPR, Swansea, Fulham etc they seem to have more threat than Liverpool.

All Liverpool can hope for is a few home results against lower league teams with the assistance of their crowd shouting penalty every five minutes.

Probably not. But I can't see them getting into Europe. They don't have a proper goal scorer, I don't know why they wouldn't pay £5M for dempsey. And reina makes to many mistakes noe. King Kenny has screwed them over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.