Liverpool Thread 2012/13

Re: Liverpool Thread 2012

suarez7 said:
laserblue said:
suarez7 said:
which part of 55k ST's holder you didn't get , we always have 20k not so regular fans for the matches so you add them up and get 75k , 70k at least as all on waiting list may not pay when called

We averaged more than 45k this season(officially) despite finishing 8th , that is mostly sold out

somethiing just doesn't quite add up here. liverpool got a very creditable average crowd of 45,000 in the premier league last season. are you therefore saying that only 25,000 of those were season ticket holders and the other 20,000 'not so regular' fans made up the rest? i'm sure liverpool currently have far more season ticket holders that that. plus 20,000 'not so regular fans' are unlikely to become 20,000 regulars as by their very definition they're not totally committed or can't be arsed going to all or most of the games.

We have 25-30k ST's holder , i am not saying that 20k will becomes regulars, but there are always 15-20k irregulars at the game including away tickets
Where in Norway do you live?

suarez7 said:
See , our club charges to be on waiting list , so if i was not being serious , why the hell will i be on it to pay?

even last year club called everyone on the waiting list , asking whether they will pay instantly if offered a season ticket , more than 20000 said yes , maybe they lied ,but we cant confirm that either , can we?

But Your last part is true indeed , club will be in massive debt if we build a large one and can't fill it , it will be self induced debt but as someone pointed out , it all depends on success on field , anything over 60k will be a risk if we don't reach champions league soon,But i trust FSG to make wise decision , they are businessmen , a new stadium adds to the value of the club upon selling it , so they will build a stadium if the situation demands

if i am being honest and logical , what i want is a new 60k stadium with options to redevelop it to 75k (incase we are more successful on field in future) , redevelopement means a saturation of stadium capacity at 60k , we will have to build a new stadium if we want more capacity , thats all
I thought it charged for membership and you had to be a member to be on the list? Most clubs charge for membership now.

Again, I wouldn't see that as evidence. The evidence is in attendances.

A stadium only adds value if you earn enough money from the stadium to meet the interest payments. We could be talking £20m for a 60k and £30m for a 75k. Awful lot of money. Arsenal are managing it but they're ripping off their fans something awful to do it. Prices there are double yours.

That's a far more sensible suggestion. Another would be for you and Everton to ground share.

I can't see Liverpool building a new stadium until they are guaranteed regular CL football (which is looking far off).

Their best bet would be to ground share with Everton, but I can't see that happening as it makes sense to do and we all know Liverpool fans lack that quality.

Skashion said:
suarez7 said:
See , our club charges to be on waiting list , so if i was not being serious , why the hell will i be on it to pay?

even last year club called everyone on the waiting list , asking whether they will pay instantly if offered a season ticket , more than 20000 said yes , maybe they lied ,but we cant confirm that either , can we?

But Your last part is true indeed , club will be in massive debt if we build a large one and can't fill it , it will be self induced debt but as someone pointed out , it all depends on success on field , anything over 60k will be a risk if we don't reach champions league soon,But i trust FSG to make wise decision , they are businessmen , a new stadium adds to the value of the club upon selling it , so they will build a stadium if the situation demands

if i am being honest and logical , what i want is a new 60k stadium with options to redevelop it to 75k (incase we are more successful on field in future) , redevelopement means a saturation of stadium capacity at 60k , we will have to build a new stadium if we want more capacity , thats all
I thought it charged for membership and you had to be a member to be on the list? Most clubs charge for membership now.

Again, I wouldn't see that as evidence. The evidence is in attendances.

A stadium only adds value if you earn enough money from the stadium to meet the interest payments. We could be talking £20m for a 60k and £30m for a 75k. Awful lot of money. Arsenal are managing it but they're ripping off their fans something awful to do it. Prices there are double yours.

That's a far more sensible suggestion. Another would be for you and Everton to ground share.

We charge to be on the list , it is different from membership

U think a more accurate parameter is average attendance , not the lowest attendance , which is good enough for anyone , %wise

groundsharing is no go from both fans , it is also not possible because everton can't pay 50% of any new build , liverpool have to pay most of it , thus groundsharing is not possible

scaled.php

this is our third kit , along with the 1st and 2nd kit

If Hodgson were still in charge of Liverpool...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRCSPYDk6rU&feature=related[/youtube]

Made me lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.