Liverpool Thread 2012/13

Re: Liverpool Thread 2012

As an outsider, a groundshare makes complete sense to me. You can't compare it to Manchester when we left Maine Road because United already had a huge stadium. In Merseyside, both teams are desperate for a new ground. Surely a share is a good idea. Liverpool design a Kop for their end which is the away end when Everton play at home, then Everton design a home end for their fans which becomes the visitors section when Liverpool are at home. You'd be in your own end of your home stadium for an away derby.
The main stand would house both souvenir shops, museums and board rooms. It seems that stubborness is stopping it from happening.

Sorry malg , i dont use that language , but your attitude towards fans annoys me

FSG have been largest spenders in baseball in US alongside yankees Over the last decade , they spent 120m+ here too last summer, they have money
, they just dont want to waste it as a 60000 new stadium vs redeveloped stadium costs almost twice generating almost same level of revenue

I support groundshare , i just dont think everton have money , and i dont think with a average of 32000 supportters for their current stadium , will they sell out a 60000 stadium , can their relatively poorer supprort par the increased price of the match tickets?

suarez7 said:
i just dont think everton have money , and i dont think with a average of 32000 supportters for their current stadium , will they sell out a 60000 stadium , can their relatively poorer supprort par the increased price of the match tickets?

i reckon if your lot had as many bleak years as they have, your support would be less. i think everton have a far more loyal fanbase than liverpool.

out of our 32 k average two thirds are season ticket holders and the rest are regular matchgoers .....you only have to watch the crowds' cameras etc all blazing away at every opportunity to see how many daytrippers there is on a matchday at anfield. whilst i do not go along with the "peoples club " bollocks perpetuated by moyes, the similarities between their fanbase and united's are all too similar

citykev28 said:
suarez7 said:
i just dont think everton have money , and i dont think with a average of 32000 supportters for their current stadium , will they sell out a 60000 stadium , can their relatively poorer supprort par the increased price of the match tickets?

i reckon if your lot had as many bleak years as they have, your support would be less. i think everton have a far more loyal fanbase than liverpool.

You dont make any sense , they were never as successful as us , even if it was 20 years back , they were never too glorious to be called bleak now , they were always a 5-10th league position club(except during 1980's)

Everton have more loyal fans? It's easy to assume that you dont have a clue about liverpool's fan base which sells 3rd most kit in the world every year(just an example),even after finishing 7th , 6th , 8th in 3 successive years , sings for the team even when loosing . i will really take your comment as a good humor

as a scouser living down south i see so many locals wearing your shirts, when i engage in conversation and ask if they go the game,most say no..so the wearing of a shirt proves fuck all. if it did then newcastle would win euro 2012

shackattack said:
out of our 32 k average two thirds are season ticket holders and the rest are regular matchgoers .....you only have to watch the crowds' cameras etc all blazing away at every opportunity to see how many daytrippers there is on a matchday at anfield. whilst i do not go along with the "peoples club " bollocks perpetuated by moyes, the similarities between their fanbase and united's are all too similar

United's fanbase is disgusting , its clearly the worst comparison you ever made , but everyone has a opinion

shackattack said:
as a scouser living down south i see so many locals wearing your shirts, when i engage in conversation and ask if they go the game,most say no..so the wearing of a shirt proves fuck all. if it did then newcastle would win euro 2012

I know selling shirts dont mean if the fan is loyal or not , but many of our fans can't afford to go to matches , does that makes them any less loyal than those who attend the games?

and your fanbase not similar? you hated united when they started winning things and you will do the same with any club that gets success before you. go on RAWK where your not even allowed to have an opinion! the football equivalent of the scientologists !! tell me why united's support is disgusting in your eyes then ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.