Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they play like they did today I wouldn't rule out them dropping points in one of their home games too.

Yeah, i can imagine Sunderland, West Brom, Villa and West Ham are capable of getting something from us solely based on our 4-1 win over Southampton.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
When Liverpool say they've done it tbr right way, will they remember signing Henderson, Allen, Adam, Downing and Carroll for 100 Million+

We've recouped some of that money with sales. + Our wages aren't the highest in the league with a total of £233million.

You're welcome. ;D

LFC-Fans said:
When Liverpool say they've done it tbr right way, will they remember signing Henderson, Allen, Adam, Downing and Carroll for 100 Million+

We've recouped some of that money with sales. + Our wages aren't the highest in the league with a total of £233million.

You're welcome. ;D

Get back to rawk you scouse prick

LFC-Fans said:

You're welcome. ;D

I'd expect that wage bill of ours to come down when the next set of financial figures are released next year. I'd also expect Liverpool's to increase, given that you will need to strengthen because of the added pressure of a CL campaign.

worsleyweb said:
LFC-Fans said:

You're welcome. ;D

Get back to rawk you scouse prick

Bit harsh

LFC-Fans said:
Wreckless Alec said:
JULES said:
from rawk

Re: PREMIER LEAGUE 5th-7th April

« Reply #1761 on: Today at 07:07:59 PM »

Win our six games and it doesn't matter what the two billionaire plaything clubs do. In our own hands, and we've done it the right way. Couldn't be more proud of our club.

its because of wankers like this if we don't win it I want Chelsea to.

Everything they have ever won and everything they ever will win is tarnished by Heysel. Give me our history over theirs any day of the week.

Im sure that can be said for any club. A club with no success in their history wont trade their history for one that does have success.

Because its theirs. They own it. It's THEIR history

Can't think of any other British club with the history of the 'Heros of Heysel'

LFC-Fans said:

You're welcome. ;D

yet you only lost £1.6m less than us last season, so in reality your argument and snide digs are irrelevant as with that £1.6m saving you managed to finish a total of 17 points behind us, so tell me, what could you have spent £1.6m on to catch that up?

LFC-Fans said:

You're welcome. ;D
Considering you'r e aguest on here, you're not doing yourself any favours. We don't mind fans of other clubs on here if they stick to reasoned debate. But when they start having cheap pops at our club, on our forum, then it starts to grate. I wouldn't even consider going to the trouble of registering on another club's forum, then go on there and start having a dig; it's taking the piss, in my mind. If you want to have a dig at us, get yourself over to RAWK; you'll be among like minded bitter souls on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.