Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many games have Alberto/Illori etc played? How many has Yesil played? How many has Coates played since he was signed.

If you're good enough you'll get games, if you're not you won't. Age and money has nothing to do with it.

moomba said:
How many games have Alberto/Illori etc played? How many has Yesil played? How many has Coates played since he was signed.

If you're good enough you'll get games, if you're not you won't. Age and money has nothing to do with it.

Reading through the last few pages and i was going to post exactly the same, even if the likes of Richards or Rodwell had been fit they wouldn't be getting much gameplay as they're not good enough and we have better players in their positions.

Pure madness to think players get picked on age or what wages they're pulling?

stuck my returns from The Grand National £65 (well my mrs returns but its in my account) on Liverpool today, hope i lose
Very interested to see what the media say if they drop points today

Scouse_Jimi said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
so basically you've admitted you want to come here and WUM but you wanted to make sure you didn't get banned straight away, in other words you waited till your pair dropped which coincides with your team doing well, and regarding next weekend, Barca and Bayern were both better than you, as were Chelsea technically as they beat us, and Vinnie wasn't going to say anything else to risk the wrath of the stampeding Scousers on Merseyside who take offense if you refer to them as anything other than Saints.

Jesus...you're not right clever are you? My post said exactly what I meant by that comment - trying to straw man !again!

Pretty much impossible to have any kind of debate with some people on here...I give up.

I knew it, you are a Yorkshireman.

There are lots of glory hunters born in the 70's in Yorkshire.

Scouse_Jimi said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
so basically you've admitted you want to come here and WUM but you wanted to make sure you didn't get banned straight away, in other words you waited till your pair dropped which coincides with your team doing well, and regarding next weekend, Barca and Bayern were both better than you, as were Chelsea technically as they beat us, and Vinnie wasn't going to say anything else to risk the wrath of the stampeding Scousers on Merseyside who take offense if you refer to them as anything other than Saints.

Jesus...you're not right clever are you? My post said exactly what I meant by that comment - trying to straw man !again!

Pretty much impossible to have any kind of debate with some people on here...I give up.

Try RAWK, the home of reasoned debating and Liverpool fans suddenly remembering they follow football again. You'd fit right in there.

Rico1304 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Scouse_Jimi said:

you admitted to not being "bold enough" to make a post considered by virtually everyone on here to be deeply ignorant, fundamentally flawed and complete wummery until you had enough posts to seem credible.

So I'm pretty much right about you. There's no point having a debate when you are wilfully ignorant and don't seek to learn, appreciate and understand the facts about the issues you debate regarding our club and seek only to waive your cock about because you're doing well and feel cocky enough to do so, you're like countless opposition posters that have visited this site and one by one they've all vanished once their team starts doing poorly again, you'll be the same and hopefully it'll only take a week to resolve itself.

Hold on, I came across the forum and chipped into the Liverpool thread. Openly admitted to liking City, not having a problem with your money (and hoping it happened to us), even that your squad was better than ours and got dogs abuse.

The Cellar seems to have some decent debate with some clever posters but the footy side is blinkered beyond belief. I suppose that's the tribal nature of football though and ALL forums are guilty of it.

The beautiful irony of moaning about istree and dreaming of building a legacy and dominating football (when will the museum open at the campus?) crying about media dominance from other clubs and then demanding it yourselves is lost on you. Look at the thread with the kid moaning about City not being on Sky's advert this week...because they ain't on Sky!!!

The Messi thread? Christ.

Good luck for the rest of the season, if we don't win it I hope you do.

As for the modding? Pretty poor.

Loving your twitter pic with Louie Spence....

One is a middle aged queen who's overdone the fake tan, the other one is Louie Spence.

moomba said:

Poor Illori, he really made a terrible move. If he'd have stayed another year at Sporting then he'd have been playing week in week out in front of scouts from all the top clubs. Instead he's rotting in Liverpools reserves, presumably using Danny Wilsons locker

Fuckinell the Dippers still on here are moning about modding..

I tell you this.. more liverpool fans have benn banned on RAWK than on here..

lighten up ffs..

And I dont mean candles!!

ArdwickBlue said:
Rico1304 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
you admitted to not being "bold enough" to make a post considered by virtually everyone on here to be deeply ignorant, fundamentally flawed and complete wummery until you had enough posts to seem credible.

So I'm pretty much right about you. There's no point having a debate when you are wilfully ignorant and don't seek to learn, appreciate and understand the facts about the issues you debate regarding our club and seek only to waive your cock about because you're doing well and feel cocky enough to do so, you're like countless opposition posters that have visited this site and one by one they've all vanished once their team starts doing poorly again, you'll be the same and hopefully it'll only take a week to resolve itself.

Hold on, I came across the forum and chipped into the Liverpool thread. Openly admitted to liking City, not having a problem with your money (and hoping it happened to us), even that your squad was better than ours and got dogs abuse.

The Cellar seems to have some decent debate with some clever posters but the footy side is blinkered beyond belief. I suppose that's the tribal nature of football though and ALL forums are guilty of it.

The beautiful irony of moaning about istree and dreaming of building a legacy and dominating football (when will the museum open at the campus?) crying about media dominance from other clubs and then demanding it yourselves is lost on you. Look at the thread with the kid moaning about City not being on Sky's advert this week...because they ain't on Sky!!!

The Messi thread? Christ.

Good luck for the rest of the season, if we don't win it I hope you do.

As for the modding? Pretty poor.

Loving your twitter pic with Louie Spence....

One is a middle aged queen who's overdone the fake tan, the other one is Louie Spence.

Haha nice one. Rule 1 in posting on opposition message boards....don't use a user name that you use elsewhere on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.