Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Jimi forgot the 3 or 4 penalties Skrtl should have conceded. I'll give him the offside and maybe the one at the end (although I've never seen a player tugged back actually jump forward and upwards before).

I guess to scousers that adds up to being robbed of a result.

Scouse_Jimi said:
taconinja said:
You were never going to beat us. Whine more about decisions when you have the worst divers in the league.

Impossible to say lad but we're due a decision against yous...not sayign we're goign to win...we're only interested in top 4...

You got a very good decision in the carling Cup few seasons back.

Scouse_Jimi said:
kiam06 said:
Watching this game is a joke the referee is giving Liverpool everything the wall on the goal was about 25 yards away after he marched them.

I always feel there will be a free kick or penalty with Liverpool something doesn't quite smell right to me.

Yeh the fact that vagina lad for Sunderland should've been sent off TWICE didn't come into it. Sound like a proper fanny coming up with conspiracy theories...better team won. 3 points, onto the Spurs match...take on "that fackin mug" Sherwood.

As for suggesting playing us at the Hillsborough memorial will curry favour with the ref, have a word with yourselves. In any case we're due a decision against yous lot after that "offside" call against Sterling in the first leg.

Tense that one haha, good to grind out a result every now and then instead of just thrashing people.

We're no contenders for the league - worry about the chavs lads, we just want champions league ;-)

and we should have had about 3 penalties, plus the Richards non-handball in the CC a few years ago, plus Sturridge's goal last season at ours after the foul on Dzeko where you weren't sporting and didn't kick the ball out, swings and roundabouts.

You've become a cocky little sod just because your team is doing well for once, show some humility, respect and stop saying "yous".

moomba said:
Has Jimi forgot the 3 or 4 penalties Skrtl should have conceded. I'll give him the offside and maybe the one at the end (although I've never seen a player tugged back actually jump forward and upwards before).

I guess to scousers that adds up to being robbed of a result.

Never...ha

We'll see how it pans out, I've always said since I've been on here we'd be happy with top 4...we've got that, if we keep on winning who knows but we've got a hell of a lot to do, tonight has helped - we haven't had to dog out a last 20 mins for a few years and we coped fairly well.

Looking forward to Spurs on Sunday...work stopped me going the game tonight sadly

JoeMercer'sWay said:
and we should have had about 3 penalties, plus the Richards non-handball in the CC a few years ago, plus Sturridge's goal last season at ours after the foul on Dzeko where you weren't sporting and didn't kick the ball out, swings and roundabouts.

You've become a cocky little sod just because your team is doing well for once, show some humility, respect and stop saying "yous".

that's how I talk lad...deal with it, as for being cocky - how is "all we want is top 4" cocky...

Their defence crumbles at the sight of a decent attack, slow and cumbersome. Aguero, if fit, will have a field day. As long as it's a strong ref Skrtel won't be able to help himself kicking and elbowing Silva and Aguero so should be a penalty in it for us. They really struggled with set pieces so I think it should be a game for Navas. When they face us for the first time in a while it'll be a game where the opposition (us) don't sit back and gawp at Suarez and Sturridge while they run round the defence. Big test at the memorial stadium and I think it'll be more for them than us.

Only thing that worries me with city playing Liverpool is the referee if we have a strong and fair referee there is only one team whose going to win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.