Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If SAFC had had Borini, and started with Ki they wouldn't have lost that game. Liverpool were very poor.

well our players have got to take it too them, they cant use the ref as an excuse. Make it clear to the ref, dont dive our the way when you are getting fouled.

im confident we are going to show liverpool fans whats up this time, its about time :D

Aguero_Element said:
well our players have got to take it too them, they cant use the ref as an excuse. Make it clear to the ref, dont dive our the way when you are getting fouled.

im confident we are going to show liverpool fans whats up this time, its about time :D

You just have to listen to your captain - at Xmas the hardest game you played was against us...says a lot in my opinion. Kompany is a guy who speaks the truth, the return leg will be just as tough for both teams.

Aguero_Element said:

We are due a win at anfield,one of the last bogey grounds..think it was anelka with two after being behind was the last time we won there?

Scouse_Jimi said:
Aguero_Element said:

You just have to listen to your captain - at Xmas the hardest game you played was against us...says a lot in my opinion. Kompany is a guy who speaks the truth, the return leg will be just as tough for both teams.

I will admit that myself. You are the best side we have played this season bar maybe Chelsea in the game they won at our place.

Whatever happens you have had an excellent season. You have a good chance, just like we do and just like Chelsea do. It will go down to the wire.

I was reading your forum the other day and got to say I was disappointed with some of the comments on our club from your lot. Plastic club, Arab money etc etc....disappointing.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I will admit that myself. You are the best side we have played this season bar maybe Chelsea in the game they won at our place.

Whatever happens you have had an excellent season. You have a good chance, just like we do and just like Chelsea do. It will go down to the wire.

I was reading your forum the other day and got to say I was disappointed with some of the comments on our club from your lot. Plastic club, Arab money etc etc....disappointing.

You're always going to get that on opposition forums...light a candle 'istree etc etc all shit yous lot post on here...does it matter? Does it fuck...

I think defence will be the key when we go to Anfield & I say we have the better defence.

Strong & fair referee would be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.