Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSmyth07 said:
I love how confident they are about beating us.

Should be interesting games between us and Chelsea, however I don't think the you score 3 we'll score 4 tactic will work so well against Chelsea and ourselves. It'll probably suit us.

It was a very open game when we played at the Etihad - a game they created better chances in and a game where we did ride our luck with decisions. But, it was a game we won. I think we are better balanced now and as long as we stay more disciplined defensively we will have chances on the counter. They played some cracking stuff though in that game. The fact we haven't won at Anfield for several years is irrelevant in my opinion, we are a lot better now and the experience we have in the Champions League where we carried out gameplans effectively and did very well away from home puts us in a good position to go and do a job there. Our away record is much improved now as well.

Blue_Rossy said:
PSmyth07 said:

Should be interesting games between us and Chelsea, however I don't think the you score 3 we'll score 4 tactic will work so well against Chelsea and ourselves. It'll probably suit us.

If you read on rawk, they are adamant they will hammer us, saying last time we won was when anelka got a last min winner after they hammered us for 89 mis lol. Don't think we've won there since 2002 can someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Would love to snatch a 1-0 or a 2-1. But they are 100% confident they will smash us.

Team at top of table in confidence about home win shocker!

But in all seriousness, we're not '100% confident', not sure how you've gathered that from reading RAWK. Check the 'Run in predictions' thread, there's a huge mix in there, many who see that game being our most difficult or likely to draw, most people expecting we will drop points before the end too.

LPoolFan said:
Blue_Rossy said:
PSmyth07 said:

If you read on rawk, they are adamant they will hammer us, saying last time we won was when anelka got a last min winner after they hammered us for 89 mis lol. Don't think we've won there since 2002 can someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Would love to snatch a 1-0 or a 2-1. But they are 100% confident they will smash us.

But in all seriousness, we're not '100% confident', not sure how you've gathered that from reading RAWK. Check the 'Run in predictions' thread, there's a huge mix in there, many who see that game being our most difficult or likely to draw, most people expecting we will drop points before the end too.

Read through the Man City thread if you can get through the school playground arguments.

We havent won a lot there in recent times. But we havent lost that often either.

LPoolFan said:
Blue_Rossy said:
PSmyth07 said:

But in all seriousness, we're not '100% confident', not sure how you've gathered that from reading RAWK. Check the 'Run in predictions' thread, there's a huge mix in there, many who see that game being our most difficult or likely to draw, most people expecting we will drop points before the end too.[/quote

I thought we would smash Chelsea when we played them but they battered us that night. I think the players thought they would win easily but it back fired. Hopefully Liverpool will be over confident and we beat them. Although they're on a roll at the minute, I can't see them
lasting the pace. Hope they don't anyway, I'd rather Chelsea win the league than Liverpool if we don't win it.

The confident they sounds, and the more bleating on about how they are going to 'smash us'. The more confident I feel about our chances.

PSmyth07 said:
LPoolFan said:
Blue_Rossy said:

Read through the Man City thread if you can get through the school playground arguments.

What do you expect? It's the Manchester City thread. If you go in there you're almost asking for stuff like that.

It's not representative of RAWK, especially in regards to this particular game. But don't let that get in the way of wanting to believe we're all arrogant twats who think we'll smash you ;)

LPoolFan said:
Blue_Rossy said:
PSmyth07 said:

I'm entitled to my opinion from the 20-30 posts I read on RAWK, I don't have time to quote each one. Don't understand why taking it as an attack. My post didn't come across as one.

LPoolFan said:
PSmyth07 said:
LPoolFan said:

What do you expect? It's the Manchester City thread. If you go in there you're almost asking for stuff like that.

It's not representative of RAWK, especially in regards to this particular game. But don't let that get in the way of wanting to believe we're all arrogant twats who think we'll smash you ;)

I don't get your point, I'm not criticising anyone, I'm just commenting on what I'm seeing. I know not to take it as gospel.<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:15 pm --<br /><br />
LPoolFan said:
PSmyth07 said:
LPoolFan said:

I don't get your point, I'm not criticising anyone, I'm just commenting on what I'm seeing. I know not to take it as gospel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.