Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Mike N said:
Just reading in the Times how Rogers is saying how they can turn the goal difference around. Not only, it seems, are they going to win the last two games, they are going to stuff both Palace and Newcastle! 'Ive seen it before, Chelsea beat Wigan 8-0'. Sounds like he's taking both teams for granted.

Seems Rogers has changed his tune. Before the game vs palace they asked him if he was looking for a big win to overturn the goal difference and he said "No".

bobmcfc said:
If we lose the title to City (which is most likely to happen) it will be even more irritating and frustrating to think about them being found guilty for breaking the FFP rules. Last time I read about how the penalties for breaking this rule was going to be handled out, was that each club had to pay a fine for braking it.

This got to be a fucking joke? Multi- Billionaires getting a fine for braking a Financial rule? LoL. I can assume the owners of PSG,City and Chelsea are pissing them self’s thinking about this punishment

They can just buy their way to the title, and if they break the UEFA FFP rules? Ohhhh no prob! Just pay the fine and keep the points and the title, No problemo!

^ does this moron not know that Liverpool failed FFP aswell ? Rawk eh lol

I thought the tramps were just considered an AT RISK club but passed ffp bob?

The dippers would have failed FFP by a long way, but because they were not in CL Uefa don't look at them. Next year they should scrape through by selling Suarez in the summer.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Helmet Cole said:
The dippers would have failed FFP by a long way, but because they were not in CL Uefa don't look at them. Next year they should scrape through by selling Suarez in the summer.
They would have been OK on the pre-June 2010 wages allowance.

Who cares PB - the dippers just let 3 in!

Naive as fuck, flying at a Chelsea team intent on defending when you only need a point yourself and tonight chasing a goal difference you never had a hope of catching.

Still not over, but they've done themselves no favours in the last couple of weeks.

Massive bottle job--now that there is no hiding from.

Congratulations on your impending title win--paradoxical, and you'll call BS, but I'd rather lose it outright than on GD.

We need a new starting level full-back.

Instead of Lallana, we should be throwing the bank at Shaw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.