Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

bluemc1 said:
if Rodgers fucks it up he has really fucked it up as like he said ALL the pressure was on us and he was under NO pressure but still fucked it up,
He was able ( due to crashing out of both cups early ) to fully prepare for a whole week with the same players for most of the season, going up v 2 sides who were flying round Europe playing 3 games a week and hit with injuries,
he had to win THREE games 2 at home 1 v a team who were playing in a CL semi final 3 days later and missing their 2 best players this season but under NO pressure couldn't do it and now faces an uphill task to win the league
He has the best CF in the world upfront, the England Captian and 4 players who will probably start Englands 1st world cup game in his side ( only 1 of which HE bought )
He is in the CL next season and has once again made Liverpool the best side on Mersyside but enjoy that Brendan as if you don't win it this year with all the advantages you have had god help you next year

you want to twist things Rodgers ? lets have it matey

So we were supposed to win 14 games in a row or the season is a fuck up?

superseiyan said:
bluemc1 said:
if Rodgers fucks it up he has really fucked it up as like he said ALL the pressure was on us and he was under NO pressure but still fucked it up,
He was able ( due to crashing out of both cups early ) to fully prepare for a whole week with the same players for most of the season, going up v 2 sides who were flying round Europe playing 3 games a week and hit with injuries,
he had to win THREE games 2 at home 1 v a team who were playing in a CL semi final 3 days later and missing their 2 best players this season but under NO pressure couldn't do it and now faces an uphill task to win the league
He has the best CF in the world upfront, the England Captian and 4 players who will probably start Englands 1st world cup game in his side ( only 1 of which HE bought )
He is in the CL next season and has once again made Liverpool the best side on Mersyside but enjoy that Brendan as if you don't win it this year with all the advantages you have had god help you next year

Well a little humility rather than brazen hubris when you were top of the table would probably have done you some good. It's one thing to peddle shit to play mindgames over your opponents. It's quite another when you yourselves start believing the stuff.<br /><br />-- Mon May 05, 2014 4:24 pm --<br /><br />
deano ou812 said:
RightTurnClyde said:
Brendan110_0 said:
Loving Liverpool flapping now.......ha, ha. Aston Villa and West-ham players will be thinking of holidays and World cup places now, we have the edge of something to win - can only see one outcome as they're not threatened by relegation as QPR were.

How I wish I had a shred of your confidence with regards to the upcoming fixtures. I'm absolutely bricking it.
Haha same here,unless we win weds night and are then at least 4.0 up on sunday with a couple of minutes to go then i can relax.....

Unless Liverpool are 12-0 up at the time against Pardew United, lol

If we lose the title to City (which is most likely to happen) it will be even more irritating and frustrating to think about them being found guilty for breaking the FFP rules. Last time I read about how the penalties for breaking this rule was going to be handled out, was that each club had to pay a fine for braking it.

This got to be a fucking joke? Multi- Billionaires getting a fine for braking a Financial rule? LoL. I can assume the owners of PSG,City and Chelsea are pissing them self’s thinking about this punishment

They can just buy their way to the title, and if they break the UEFA FFP rules? Ohhhh no prob! Just pay the fine and keep the points and the title, No problemo!

^ does this moron not know that Liverpool failed FFP aswell ? Rawk eh lol

superseiyan said:
bluemc1 said:

no no not in a row you could have beaten us at our place when you were under no pressure and we had huge pressure given all the money we have spent and missing Silva i think or beat Villa at home or some others.
i just think given your squad the money you have spent or even what its worth on paper and the fact that you have only had to play PL games all season to be in the position you are in now and not win it would be seen as fucking it up yes, do you think you will have as good a chance again anytime soon ?

superseiyan said:
However it turns out you've had a good season by any standards, compared to where you have been in the last few seasons. If you even come second, no one but the most insane optimist really thought that you could do that this season.

But now it's in our hands to a large degree, do you see anyone on here getting all giddy about winning the league like many of your fans and staff were? We're all nervous as hell because we've know we've still got to get through 180 minutes of football in which anything could happen.

Prestwich_Blue said:
superseiyan said:
However it turns out you've had a good season by any standards, compared to where you have been in the last few seasons. If you even come second, no one but the most insane optimist really thought that you could do that this season.

But now it's in our hands to a large degree, do you see anyone on here getting all giddy about winning the league like many of your fans and staff were? We're all nervous as hell because we've know we've still got to get through 180 minutes of football in which anything could happen.

get this man a coconut

stony said:
Crouchinho said:
They're going to need to win both games 6-0/7-0 to have any hope of winning the title.

Even though Palace are safe I can't see them rolling over, Pullis will be determined to win manager of the season (IMO he should get it)

Newcastle will roll over like a basset hound, wouldn't surprise me if that's 6-0 or more

Even if we win the title ? Which will mean Pellegrini doing the double in his first year in English football. You'd pick a manager who has lost almost half his games ?

Yep I would still pick Pullis. Even if Jose or Rodgers had won the title I'd still pick Pullis.

bobmcfc said:
If we lose the title to City (which is most likely to happen) it will be even more irritating and frustrating to think about them being found guilty for breaking the FFP rules. Last time I read about how the penalties for breaking this rule was going to be handled out, was that each club had to pay a fine for braking it.

This got to be a fucking joke? Multi- Billionaires getting a fine for braking a Financial rule? LoL. I can assume the owners of PSG,City and Chelsea are pissing them self’s thinking about this punishment

They can just buy their way to the title, and if they break the UEFA FFP rules? Ohhhh no prob! Just pay the fine and keep the points and the title, No problemo!

I expect he does. That's the insane part.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
bobmcfc said:

I expect he does. That's the insane part.

But he doesnt know that we know he knows....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.