Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Said it to a few of my Liverpool supporting friends that Palace would be difficult, they more or less laughed at me.

I don't think Liverpool bottled it as such, they were going for a fourth but were very poor in their final pass and finishing, once Palace got that goal the momentum was with them, they're a decent side once they get going. Jedinak was brilliant in the game I thought, he's a really strong player

That Moses shot at the end was dreadful, he should be scoring that, I'm sure Jose will somehow say that was down to him too

Someone told me that Liverpool have conceded one less than Spurs, that is bloody dreadful!!! lol

Last night was better than sex. As for Rodgers, it couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Maybe he'll learn now to stop insulting his rivals and concentrate on his own team.

His trouble lately has been talking too much,he's been listening to that **** Mourinho and thought it was a good thing.

Hamann Pineapple said:
2qsys88.jpg
That did make me chuckle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.