Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

RightTurnClyde said:
Fanny Fart said:
Sounds like the liverpool fans were on their best behaviour again

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=252454

Link won't allow me to view it without signing up. I'm guessing it's something along the lines of ticket-less fans causing issues? Kicking off with stewards? Bricking coaches/buses? Scrapping?

A hammer at work was telling me that at their game with the scousers a few weeks back there were ticketless Dippers forcing their way in. This happening whilst the whole 96 fans in the sky was in overforce. Of course, you just know it was those pesky troublesome Chelsea fans causing all the trouble again.

Have they ever done this before or has the question never been asked. I think they were at it at Palace last night as well trying to force their way in. Who would have thought it eh?

RightTurnClyde said:
Fanny Fart said:

Link won't allow me to view it without signing up. I'm guessing it's something along the lines of ticket-less fans causing issues? Kicking off with stewards? Bricking coaches/buses? Scrapping?

A hammer at work was telling me that at their game with the scousers a few weeks back there were ticketless Dippers forcing their way in. This happening whilst the whole 96 fans in the sky was in overforce. Of course, you just know it was those pesky troublesome Chelsea fans causing all the trouble again.

Forcing in and coach stopped to let off scousers to batter a 16yo lad, then fucked off again.

Sigh said:
cfdsfdsgfhfdburlz.gif

Notice how baldie 1 (red hat), baldie 2, baldie 3 (top right) and baldie 4 (top left) all turn and bow towards him after he speaks scouse words of power of the seventh degree, i.e. "I don't believe it" which is cult-speak for "these are not the droids you are looking for." They believe the succession of change commonly known as "time" can be re-ordered by such means and history re-written accordingly. What we have here is a rare public sighting of a grand poo-bah-la of the cult and four acolytes.

Shaven 1 (directly in front of the grand poo-bah-la, just behind the free candy for kids man with the glasses) and shaven 2 next to baldie 1 also turn and pay obeisance and are clearly probationary initiates into the cult. In-keeping with cultic practice they will have served as the grand poo-bah-la's personal human "candle sticks" in the customary "Great Vigil of Wails and Gnashes" which usually lasts anywhere from three to six hours or until the poo-bah-la can't sustain an erection (Everton sources inform they often use statues of a naked Cila Black to induce a state of hardness, but this has not been confirmed).
cone head (top right) has a little giggle too himself

Ducado said:
RightTurnClyde said:
Fanny Fart said:

Yes it will allow you

"Hey there!

It appears that you've exceeded the maximum number of posts you can view, but wait, there's a simple solution. To unlock the forum and continue viewing messages, all you need to do is sign up for a free account."

I was having a ganders on their board last night so that's probably why. They obviously have some maximum view mechanism in place. Not as technologically computer thingymejobby as this place, ;-)

Manchester_lalala said:
RightTurnClyde said:
cfdsfdsgfhfdburlz.gif

What the fuck is that in the middle?

Shouldn't really laugh but I was pissing myself when I saw him live. Love clips like this, watch it over and over and still see something new. I think last night was one of the funniest I've ever had. Poor dippers.

Paul Scholes in the bottom left hand corner looks a bit gutted

As I understand it, the club have announced that should we win our two remaining games we will forfeit the title and ask that it is awarded to the Dippers. It is the right and decent thing to do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.