Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Ducado said:
The collective whole of football fans are willing us on

They know if Liverpool win it, it will be rammed down everyone's throats for years to come, and that is why there is so much joy on every football forum and twitter, now it is up to us, even the Villa fans I know want us to win on Wednesday!

We were led to believe that every neutral wanted their second team Liverpool to win the league weren't we?

Yet like you say on every forum and all over twitter every neutral is laughing and hoping that them ***** win nothing.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Ducado said:

I wouldn't go as far as that, and neither would you if you listened to the on-air care in the community project that is Talksport.
There are a lot of very bitter folk out there who don't so much harbour a grudge but feed it hourly, and they would love it like Keegan if we screwed up.
At best, most neutrals just see us as the best worst case scenario - a bit like saying you would rather have a head cold than terminal cat aids, when ideally you wouldn't choose either.
We stopped being everyone's favourite second team some time ago, possibly around the time that we stopped being shit and started to compete again.

They know that if we win it, it will be a week or two in the headlines and then the world moves on, however they know if Liverpool win it, their insufferable Media Mafia and collective bunch of scouce pseudo intellectuals will ram it down everyone's throat for years to come, there will be poems and songs written, history rewritten, semi religious icons produced, calls for public holidays, calls for Rodgers to be knighted it will be unbearable

Ducado said:

They know if Liverpool win it, it will be rammed down everyone's throats for years to come, and that is why there is so much joy on every football forum and twitter, now it is up to us, even the Villa fans I know want us to win on Wednesday!

The ordinary fan in their droves detest The Swamp Donkeys, and yer right Ducado, it will be looped by SSNakesTV till Christmas, and the PL champions' badges would have to take up the entire sleeve to accommodate the battle honours.

the Liverpool psychiatrist, Dr Steve Peters

Not the best day for Dr Peters, the Liverpool and Ronnie O'Sullivan psychiatrist. Just found out Roy H has recruited him for the England world cup squad. Mumbo Jumbo.........

suarezokxta.gif

Oh yeah, get the camera away from us now that we're crying and gutted, you all wanted to be in front of the camera in your daft little huddle.

Wankers.

Ducado said:
Ducado said:

I wouldn't go as far as that, and neither would you if you listened to the on-air care in the community project that is Talksport.
There are a lot of very bitter folk out there who don't so much harbour a grudge but feed it hourly, and they would love it like Keegan if we screwed up.
At best, most neutrals just see us as the best worst case scenario - a bit like saying you would rather have a head cold than terminal cat aids, when ideally you wouldn't choose either.
We stopped being everyone's favourite second team some time ago, possibly around the time that we stopped being shit and started to compete again.

They know that if we win it, it will be a week or two in the headlines and then the world moves on, however they know if Liverpool win it, their insufferable Media Mafia and collective bunch of scouce pseudo intellectuals will ram it down everyone's throat for years to come, there will be poems and songs written, history rewritten, semi religious icons produced, calls for public holidays, calls for Rodgers to be knighted it will be unbearable

I don't think we will get five minutes in the headlights.

It will be Giggs this and that.
Jose this and that
World Cup this and that.

Ducado said:

I'll settle for best worst case scenario tbh.

PSmyth07 said:
Henkeman said:
Hansen's article in the Telegraph - well worth reading again after tonight by the way - contains this little gem:

"Most other teams going for the title would just tighten up when they have got a 3-1 lead but with City there is always a sense that they will concede another goal."

Eh?

Hansen makes idiot of himself - what's so hard to grasp?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.