Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Mrmcfc said:
RightTurnClyde said:
cfdsfdsgfhfdburlz.gif

'Oh, for fuck's sake don't tell me they've run out of pies...'
It's like a Young Offenders Institute day out.
There must be more tags there than a fucking watch shop.

I reckon the guy at the front left with the grey jumper is undercover.
He isn't even fucking arsed!!! lol

From reading a Palace forum it was widely seen some of the actions the Scouse filth got up to last night.
A few Palace supporters got kickins, with one pub charged by Liverpool fans.

Some comments about United supporters and their filthy behaviour aswell, and to quote one palace fan:

Originally Posted by cantspell

Have to say at the Man City game, the Man City supporters were fine - couple asked me for directions to Selhurst station and the few that were at the station were chatting to Palace fans - contrast that if you will

and:

City fans have been to Div 3 and back. Most still have the humility. Give it 3 or 4 more years though.

So hopefully we won't act like spoilt children and can still take a few defeats in years to come.

Been watching Monday night football on Sky One this afternoon. Does anything funny happen in the last 10 minutes?

Henkeman said:
Been watching Monday night football on Sky One this afternoon. Does anything funny happen in the last 10 minutes?

Nah pretty drab mate, I'd knock it off if I were you.....

Oh hang n a minute (or nine lol)

Not sure if this has been posted but I find it very funny

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfS5uumGu7Q[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.