Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Blue Tooth said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
cfdsfdsgfhfdburlz.gif

There's a headless bloke top row 3 in from the right...red and white shirt.

That bloke who's dead centre, I do like his T shirt.

Is it what they call a roll neck?

Mrmcfc said:
RightTurnClyde said:
cfdsfdsgfhfdburlz.gif

'Oh, for fuck's sake don't tell me they've run out of pies...'
It's like a Young Offenders Institute day out.
There must be more tags there than a fucking watch shop.

Purple hoodie guy at the front: "OMFG!!! thankfully I brought my invisible harmonica......"

pudge said:
stony said:
Manchester_lalala said:
On page 3, a palace fans has posted a Liverpool fan in a full kit (wanker), anyone care to post it because I can't see it on my phone.

I think you have to be signed in to see images on there.
[bigimg]http://www.cpfc.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=41732&d=1399371071[/bigimg]

Haha what a knob.

Chris in London said:
Blue Tooth said:

Me thinks Jabba The Hut Guy is going to become our new Speccy Tubby Blonde Girl at Sunderland. Classic.

Fat twat.

Billy Spurdle said:
RightTurnClyde said:
cfdsfdsgfhfdburlz.gif

Purple hoodie guy at the front: "OMFG!!! thankfully I brought my invisible harmonica......"

Guy with the shit hat is picking the fleas out of the back of invisible Harmonica mans head before the goal goes in.

mcmanus said:
Chris in London said:
Blue Tooth said:

Me thinks Jabba The Hut Guy is going to become our new Speccy Tubby Blonde Girl at Sunderland. Classic.

Fat twat.

I love the irony of the score in the corner.... CRY 3 - liv 3 .... Very apt come the final whistle! :)

that lad with the glasses on, does he know what has happened, he just looks like dumb, but maybe he is on a jolly from the insane school

Maybe we are getting a little ahead of ourselves, fuck it up twice and the next vids could be pictures from Sunday showing us and the players doing the same thing. I wish all this stuff could be banned until next monday, then let the "flood" gates open boo hoo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.