Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

TheThirdDeano said:
BnBWj2-CIAEcxh_.png

Just found this doing the rounds on Twitter.

It's not just me, this is the single stupidest f***ing thing they've produced in a while right?

They are worse than a fucking cult.

22592-Flickering-Candles.gif

TheThirdDeano said:
BnBWj2-CIAEcxh_.png

It's not just me, this is the single stupidest f***ing thing they've produced in a while right?
They must know its extremely unlikely the scum will make up 3 points on Spurs on sunday.
As for the top 3 and the order they're in.....

MSP said:
TheThirdDeano said:
BnBWj2-CIAEcxh_.png

Some Blue taking the piss surely, nobody could be that stupid?
Nah, it's not even funny, so must be a rag taking the piss.

The fact that it says "visualise this table and it will happen by Saturday evening" when the games are on Sunday means there is physically no chance at all that the table they put will actually be possible and therefore their mantra goes out of the window.

supercity88 said:
The fact that it says "visualise this table and it will happen by Saturday evening" when the games are on Sunday means there is physically no chance at all that the table they put will actually be possible and therefore their mantra goes out of the window.

Not only that, even though they have us to draw one and lose one, Chelsea to win their remaining one, and Liverpool to win their game, the goal difference against each team is exactly the same as it is now.

How the fuck does that work?

If that shite is genuine, then I think it's time to admit that Liverpool fans are beyond parody. And that some of them, at least, have serious mental issues that really ought not to be mocked.

aguero93:20 said:
MSP said:
TheThirdDeano said:
BnBWj2-CIAEcxh_.png

Some Blue taking the piss surely, nobody could be that stupid?
Nah, it's not even funny, so must be a rag taking the piss.

yeah, probably rag as he made them to advance one place on the table :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.