Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

IanBishopsHaircut said:
TheThirdDeano said:
BnBWj2-CIAEcxh_.png

Just found this doing the rounds on Twitter.

It's not just me, this is the single stupidest f***ing thing they've produced in a while right?

This is so cringe I can barely comprehend it

Imagine one of us doing that hahahahahahahahahaha

Jesus H Christ!!

I am beginning to love scousers. Comedy fucking gold.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
TheThirdDeano said:
BnBWj2-CIAEcxh_.png

It's not just me, this is the single stupidest f***ing thing they've produced in a while right?

This is so cringe I can barely comprehend it

Imagine one of us doing that hahahahahahahahahaha

Jesus H Christ!!

They’re as bad as united for milking death. Is there really any need for a mention of “THE96” at the bottom of it?

Henkeman said:
MSP said:
Martin Samuel - It is only this season that Liverpool became the nation's second club.

This guy is going going pretty dumb recently-

Look, he's going to say things people here might not agree with. He's not City's mouthpiece, he has his own opinions. I don't get for a moment why people go into attack dog mode as soon as he doesn't write a paean of unmitigated praise to all things City. He's a good journalist, and City aren't perfect, and other clubs do exist.

That's exactly what the problem is his. He is presenting his fantasy opinion as general thought.

I've seen more Liverpool mocking in last few days on the very same paper he is writing for from fans of all clubs you could imagine, more than Rags were mocked this season, and yet he is presenting Liverpool as nation's second club. Utter, utter bollocks.

We're surely not nation's second club these days yet probably 80-90% of all comments on Premier League articles want us to win the title.

TheThirdDeano said:
BnBWj2-CIAEcxh_.png

Sat night? might be different come Sun LOL.

What the Liverpool fans fail to see is that if they win the league, many of their current players would demand better contracts for achieving said success. The areas of the team that need to be improved will only be achieved by paying mega transfer fees and huge wages to get the players that will keep them there.

Ergo buying the league by spending a fortune and ultimately failing FFP next year. How many of the Liverpool fans will feel their £50m fine is not enough like they are saying about the rumours about our fine right now. How many would accept a points deduction as fair and just for 'breaking the rules' like they are suggesting should be applied to us?

0 + 0 = 0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.