Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
I'm hearing that the dippers are readying Uri Geller to fly to the rescue tonight in a helicopter over eastlands. Any Blues out there living near the stadium and own a rifle you know what to do

That is actually half believable

shackattack said:
dawlish dave said:
Can anyone tell me what is on the badge Brendan wears on his sleave.
Pretty sure its the hope for hillsborough logo.

Rogers is busy doing a Moyes with us whilst he was at your gaff mate.

The man has no fucking shame when it comes to his media work. Liverpool FC has become some uncontrollable cult of late and this cretin is at the head of it spewing out his tripe.

Prestwich_Blue said:
I've heard they're coming down to the stadium early to boo the players' coach when it arrives.
Haha, failure of the 96 banners as well?

Prestwich_Blue said:
I've heard they're coming down to the stadium early to boo the players' coach when it arrives.

I've heard they have a song ready

"You're gonna win the league, you're gonna win the league,
Because you never believed us, because you never believed us,
Because you never believed us, you're gonna win the league!"

Sigh said:
It's part and parcel of the incessant love-in for all things Liverpool since the Beetles *shivers with disgust*. The legendary cheeky good old scouse wit which we were subjected to during the 70s and 80s on TV and which we were supposed to enjoy or else we were glum twats, the wonderful football on magic nights in Europe, the evil of Tebbit and Thatcher boys from the black stuff Craig Charles po-ims and scouse sit coms and the 96 blah blah blah ferry cross the Mersey? The fucker sank they nicked the propeller boss caps!
tebbit and thatcher were evil cunts though.

totallywired said:
Sigh said:
It's part and parcel of the incessant love-in for all things Liverpool since the Beetles *shivers with disgust*. The legendary cheeky good old scouse wit which we were subjected to during the 70s and 80s on TV and which we were supposed to enjoy or else we were glum twats, the wonderful football on magic nights in Europe, the evil of Tebbit and Thatcher boys from the black stuff Craig Charles po-ims and scouse sit coms and the 96 blah blah blah ferry cross the Mersey? The fucker sank they nicked the propeller boss caps!
tebbit and thatcher were evil cunts though.

They called it right though. Scousers just didn't like the truth. Get on yer bike and get a job.

blueinsa said:
shackattack said:
dawlish dave said:
Can anyone tell me what is on the badge Brendan wears on his sleave.
Pretty sure its the hope for hillsborough logo.

Rogers is busy doing a Moyes with us whilst he was at your gaff mate.

The man has no fucking shame when it comes to his media work. Liverpool FC has become some uncontrollable cult of late and this cretin is at the head of it spewing out his tripe.
I think once you manage , support , or play for them you have to buy into their way of thinking. They find it intolerable that other teams have won the premier league before them and feel like they have to endorse those that have. As your success increases so will their hatred for you.

6one said:
Few things on Liverpool:

7th to 2nd hailed as "remarkable".

Is it?

United have been awful and dropped out to free up a spot to either Everton, Spurs or Liverpool.
Liverpool have greater resources than both, particularly Everton and Spurs were in usual disarray.

So Liverpool should have got minimum of 4th this season anyway.

Also, we're they not underachieving in 7th last year? Again when you compare resources/squad(what Liverpool love to analyse us by) to Everton/spurs/arsenal.

So 99 goals, some spectacular results and pushing us all the way to the title count for nothing?

OK...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.