Liverpool Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prestwich_Blue said:
Vinjay said:
Earlier post confirmed to be true as far as the departure goes and they have been officially fired. Most Liverpool fans I've seen reacting seem to think they were performing their roles well. Waiting to see whether it has anything to do with NYCFC and if they may initially have roles closer to home. Or even permanent roles at the Etihad.
If they were linked with us then you'd expect them to be put on gardening leave rather than fired, unless they'd been doing something naughty like passing details of players to City.

But that makes me think about the case of our player database being hacked a while back around the time some of our scouts went to Liverpool. I wonder...

You have a devious and mischievous mind PB ;-)

BZnclSbCIAAY6gY.jpg:large

Well atleast he got the last part of the message right..

From the City thread on RAWK.

Slave owning c*nts, ruining football. Sooner it all comes crashing down the better. Shit fans too, only marginally better than the c*nts who support Chelsea.

That's not indicative of the thread but it just shows that some fans still have their fingers in their ears whilst shouting "I'm not listening"

Bless him, he still thinks it's all going to go tits up.

Rumours that the Swansea academy boss has left and will be joining Liverpool.

Smells a bit of Rodgers building his power base at the club like Les did with us.

moomba said:

Smells a bit of Rodgers building his power base at the club like Les did with us.

Remains to be seen I s'pose. Rodgers is doing a decent job there though, building a good team

The Fat el Hombre said:
moomba said:

Remains to be seen I s'pose. Rodgers is doing a decent job there though, building a good team

Some very bad news for liverpool also tonight. Guardian reporting that one of their top strikers daniel is out for six weeks with ankle injury . conisdering they only have two top strikers that major blow to their champions league hopes. suarez goal ratio last season far lower without striker next to him . See them dropping many points now

gooner2 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
moomba said:

Some very bad news for liverpool also tonight. Guardian reporting that one of their top strikers daniel is out for six weeks with ankle injury . conisdering they only have two top strikers that major blow to their champions league hopes. suarez goal ratio last season far lower without striker next to him . See them dropping many points now

"suspected ankle ligament damage" which could be a lengthy layoff, would be relieved if he was unfit for when we face liverpool in a couple of weeks

SrilankanBlue said:
gooner2 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

"suspected ankle ligament damage" which could be a lengthy layoff, would be relieved if he was unfit for when we face liverpool in a couple of weeks

Can see them dropping many points in next few weeks without him. their next three of four away games at at city, chelsea and spurs. can,t see them getting anything at those places. see liverpool falling down the table now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.