Liverpool Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scouse_Jimi said:
Game on

Please don't let Spurs pull Moyes away from united, he needs to stay there as long as possible.

Still scared about the city game, I mean if we'd have got 6 against spurs it would have been a draw - not so sure when we only got 5

Is this your year Jimi?

stony said:
Liverpool were simply outstanding today.

I thought they'd struggle today with no Gerrard or Sturridge, and that Suarez would get marked out of the game.

Horribly wrong, spuds were shite but Liverpool were superb.

Rammy Blue said:
stony said:
Liverpool were simply outstanding today.

I thought they'd struggle today with no Gerrard or Sturridge, and that Suarez would get marked out of the game.

Horribly wrong, spuds were shite but Liverpool were superb.

We've struggled against them recently too, hopefully Suarez picks up a knock next weekend that lasts one week !

Bilboblue said:
Scouse_Jimi said:
Game on

Please don't let Spurs pull Moyes away from united, he needs to stay there as long as possible.

Still scared about the city game, I mean if we'd have got 6 against spurs it would have been a draw - not so sure when we only got 5

Is this your year Jimi?

Got more chance of me saying I'd like season ticket for the stretford end.

Buzzing about this win, we looked class - this time throughout the team rather than just through 1 or 2 players

Scouse_Jimi said:
Bilboblue said:
Scouse_Jimi said:
Game on

Is this your year Jimi?

Got more chance of me saying I'd like season ticket for the stretford end.

Buzzing about this win, we looked class - this time throughout the team rather than just through 1 or 2 players

It was tongue-in-cheek mate, great result today and without two of your more influential players.

It's looking good for ya fella.

Should be a cracker on Boxing Day.

Bilboblue said:
It was tongue-in-cheek mate, great result today and without two of your more influential players.

It's looking good for ya fella.

Should be a cracker on Boxing Day.

Got it...yeh boxing day will be fun, still not confident about getting a result. I think it's poor for a fan to accept getting a point before kick off but I'd take that against you lot.

Should be an awesome game, still can't believe the league position we're in, so different to what I was expecting pre-season.

Liverpool were very good, although I thought that Spurs were coming into it when Paulinho was sent off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.