Liverpool Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good on them. I hope they get top 4 and keep hold of Suarez, otherwise he'll be off to Spain or PSG. Anyone who winds the Rags up is absolutely fine by me.

Cardiff at home next week could see them top for Xmas, then two tough away games vs City and Chelseas could see them drop down to 5th. What a cracking league this is!

Very impressed with Liverpool today. Cursing that Arsenal never put £50M + on the table for Suarez in the summer. :-(

Spurs, awful. Thats Liverpool and West Ham scored more goals at White Hart Lane than Spurs have in the league this season!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
They have to be taken seriously.

Rodgers is doing very well.

I'd be inclined to agree.
They're away to us and Chelsea, over Xmas. They probably won't lose both. Nothing bar the league to bother them They'll keep in touch. Doubt they'll win it but that's hardly their priority.
Credit to them.

mad4city said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
They have to be taken seriously.

Rodgers is doing very well.

I'd be inclined to agree.
They're away to us and Chelsea, over Xmas. They probably won't lose both. Nothing bar the league to bother them They'll keep in touch. Doubt they'll win it but that's hardly their priority.
Credit to them.

Credit to them and Everton.

Got to say its a great league this year.

I thought arsenal and Liverpool would fade away at some point but I have to give them both credit as well as everton. They are all playing great football and are quite rightly well positioned in the table.

That Liverpool game on Boxing Day is absolutely huge now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.