Liverpool Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
stony said:
Liverpool were simply outstanding today.
Liverpool were good but the way Spurs set up played straight into Liverpool's hands....if you play with a high line you must press the ball and Spurs didn't and got what they deserved

Dreading these fookers winning the league - we´ll never ever hear the end of it "istreee fookin la dis an dat" and of course the press will be fawning all over the coonts in complete contrast to how we´re treated because of course we have no "istreeeeeeeee......."

And they´ve got the vilest sportsman on the planet

Bollox!!

They won't win the league whilst we are around i am pretty confident in that.
Would have preferred them doing that to utd but spurs are not a bad team either for it to happen to.

Dippers swam the channel keeping hold of Suarez in the summer, fair play they dug their heels in but I don't think anyone expected it to turn out like this - he looks happy and his goal return considering he missed 6 games is nothing short of remarkable.

Still think we'll annihilate them on Boxing Day but they are a threat.

Rammy Blue said:
Dippers swam the channel keeping hold of Suarez in the summer, fair play they dug their heels in but I don't think anyone expected it to turn out like this - he looks happy and his goal return considering he missed 6 games is nothing short of remarkable.

Still think we'll annihilate them on Boxing Day but they are a threat.

They need to make top four this season though otherwise he'll be gone

Always fared well against the big teams and now this season they look they aren't going to bottle the lesser games, I'd say they have every chance of challenging for the league title. Still think Chelsea will be our main challengers but expect Liverpool and Arsenal to put up a good fight too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.