Liverpool Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
ArtLife1989 said:
I think it's funny that you Man city fans think your guaranteed victory over Liverpool, I mean I'm pretty sure u never beat Liverpool at all last season, 2 draws in the league and we knocked u out of the carling cup I think. Now this season you have lost more games than us, buy 1 and conceded more goals than us buy 1, ur defence is no better than ours. Suarez in this form can tear any team apart we are the leagues second highest scorers 42 goals

Not one of us actually think that in fact it will be the toughest game of our season so far and I for one am not expecting the normal cricket score

However it may have escaped your notice that this is a City forum not a Liverpool forum, and being such we tend to see things from our own perspective just as Liverpool fans will see it from theirs

Ducado said:
ArtLife1989 said:
I think it's funny that you Man city fans think your guaranteed victory over Liverpool, I mean I'm pretty sure u never beat Liverpool at all last season, 2 draws in the league and we knocked u out of the carling cup I think. Now this season you have lost more games than us, buy 1 and conceded more goals than us buy 1, ur defence is no better than ours. Suarez in this form can tear any team apart we are the leagues second highest scorers 42 goals

Not one of us actually think that in fact it will be the toughest game of our season so far and I for one am not expecting the normal cricket score

However it may have escaped your notice that this is a City forum not a Liverpool forum, and being such we tend to see things from our own perspective just as Liverpool fans will see it from theirs
ah, but he has stats!

mad4city said:
ArtLife1989 said:

You're the only one who has said City are guaranteed a win v Liverpool. Congratulations on being the league's second highest scorers in December. There's no greater achievement in world football than that!
As for the rest of it, if (yes, I said if) City win their next game then, Liverpool will have conceded more goals and lost just as many games.
By, by the way; not buy.
He's a scouser presumably therefore probably not familiar with the word "buy".

Lol I thought I got my "buy" and "by" mixed up. Anyhoo your squad depth, multi million pound team wasn't doing much when you lost to cardiff and that bottom of the table club sunderland lol

Prestwich_Blue said:
mad4city said:
ArtLife1989 said:

You're the only one who has said City are guaranteed a win v Liverpool. Congratulations on being the league's second highest scorers in December. There's no greater achievement in world football than that!
As for the rest of it, if (yes, I said if) City win their next game then, Liverpool will have conceded more goals and lost just as many games.
By, by the way; not buy.
He's a scouser presumably therefore probably not familiar with the word "buy".

In his defence (your honour), it must be difficult to write a post by candle light.

Prestwich_Blue said:
ArtLife1989 said:
Lol I thought I got my "buy" and "by" mixed up. Anyhoo your squad depth, multi million pound team wasn't doing much when you lost to cardiff and that bottom of the table club sunderland lol
Lol Have you seen your away record? Lol
Edited for accuracy and so he will understand!

I'm going to put my usual unrestrained optimism to one side on this occasion and say that this will be our stiffest test so far this season at home and that I would certainly take a draw right now. Anyone describing this as a "must-win" game has an appalling sense of perspective, not least because it won't even denote the halfway point of the season.

2-2.

Followed by 13 points from the following five games in the league is my prediction.

ArtLife1989 said:

If this is trash talk, then great, carry on.

If you're serious, then I'm afraid we now have our own Gooner2 or THFC :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.