Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
ifiwasarichfan said:
sjk2008 said:
feedthegloat said:
How about the signing of the left back from Spain and the selling of Martin Kelly. We'd get dogs abuse for failing English football.

Tbf they do still have Johnson, Henderson, Gerrard, Sterling, Sturridge, Flanagan, Lallana & Lambert in or around their starting XI! Almost a full English XI

That's the bulk of an England side that will strike fear into the Faroe Islands.

I never commented on their ability.

Most teams would have Sturridge & Sterling in their squads though. Majority of PL sides would have them in their starting lineups.

sjk2008 said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
sjk2008 said:
Tbf they do still have Johnson, Henderson, Gerrard, Sterling, Sturridge, Flanagan, Lallana & Lambert in or around their starting XI! Almost a full English XI

That's the bulk of an England side that will strike fear into the Faroe Islands.

I never commented on their ability.

Most teams would have Sturridge & Sterling in their squads though. Majority of PL sides would have them in their starting lineups.
Which is the point; they are good enough whereas the English players we have sold aren't (Sturridge wanted to go).

RAWK as ever is a source of never ending amusement.

First Liverpool gobshite said:
Can someone with an understanding of their finances please explain how they've managed to bypass FFP (again) to hand new improved deals to several of their star players while also adding to the wage bill with 5-6 new players?! In no way does this look kosher

Second Liverpool gobshite said:
I've got no doubt all these new contracts are being handed out to get them restructured in a way to get around FFP.

Third Liverpool gobshite said:
once again their owner with his dirrty tricks

wish all the oil rich bastards just fuck off from football...attention seeking bastards showing up with their undeserved money

I love Liverpool fans. The jealousy, the bitterness, the lack of basic intelligence and the sheer hypocrisy. It never gets stale.

stony said:

Can someone with an understanding of their finances please explain how they've managed to bypass FFP (again) to hand new improved deals to several of their star players while also adding to the wage bill with 5-6 new players?! In no way does this look kosher

I've got no doubt all these new contracts are being handed out to get them restructured in a way to get around FFP.

wish all the oil rich bastards just fuck off from football...attention seeking bastards showing up with their undeserved money

I love Liverpool fans. The jealousy, the bitterness, the lack of basic intelligence and the sheer hypocrisy. It never gets stale.
It's beautiful, isn't it? You can feel their pain oozing out of every pore. The 'dirty tricks' one in particular.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
stony said:

It's beautiful, isn't it? You can feel their pain oozing out of every pore. The 'dirty tricks' one in particular.

He probably has a DIC banner at the bottom of his wardrobe.

stony said:
stony said:

If he thinks a contract extension constitutes 'dirty tricks' he probably also points at planes when they pass overhead and thinks the people on television are miniture folk who live inside the TV set. He's probably from Wisbech.

stony said:

If he thinks a contract extension constitutes 'dirty tricks' he probably also points at planes when they pass overhead and thinks the people on television are miniture folk who live inside the TV set. He's probably from Wisbech.

This is small, those are far away.

stony said:
stony said:

This is small, those are far away.
Haha! Yes.

Perhaps Brenton has to employ that particular approach to his English players in training.

Liverpool are doing what Spurs did last season. Selling an iPhone and buying a pager, a phone, a fax machine, a camera and a pen to replace it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.