Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
shackattack said:
only hours to go now and they will be crowned champions. and Rodgers the slopey shouldered weirdo will no doubt reveal how they won it with homegrown talent and the space cadets on RAWK will lap it all up.

<a class="postlink" href="https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BurGhP-IMAACjGy.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BurGhP-IMAACjGy.jpg</a>

The design was done on Etch-A-Sketch by the look of that banner

Bizarrely, the DM is running an article showing off Rodger's new glamourous young girlfriend who he took to the game. No mention of his wife in the article. He is the epitome of a midlife crisis.

Hopefully she will be the only trophy he will parade round Klanfield.
Bet she isn't there when the rags roll into town. Locked away in a cupboard no doubt well away from a certain family man.

:-)

Just reading our match thread on RAWK. Liverpool fans are a little unhappy about the Gerrard song.

Liverpool are now the current 'Rolling Like-for-Like Game Premier League Champions' as they lost to Southampton at home last season 0-1 and are now champions by a point. Fantastic news for the red scouse.
The parade will be held on Tuesday.

I'll go against the general consensus and say they have some good things going for them. Henderson is really developing well, and Coutinho and Sterling are looking to be really good players. Sturridge looks to have a found a club that suits him.

But... this is going to be a long hard season whilst competing in PL/FA/CC at home and CL & possibly fallout into EL. Most teams in the league struggle with 4 strikers and they are seemingly willing to rely on Sturridge alone. Lambert won't be at the races IMO.

I could see our next game going either way. But the longer the season goes, the more and more points I expect them to drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.