Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammyblues said:
Have they shown the bus being welcomed by 100K scousers through the city streets yet, all singing "We go again"
I think they'll wait a while, 19 sets of bus hubcaps would get fairly expensive.

Rammyblues said:
Have they shown the bus being welcomed by 100K scousers through the city streets yet, all singing "We go again"

Fuck me if there is a phrase I never want to hear again. They don't take something and run with it on Merseyside so much run it into the ground until it's a dead beaten husk being dragged behind a clapped out corsa.

BBC Scouseday said:
On the last occasion Liverpool finished second in the Premier League (2008-09) they finished outside the top six in the following season (seventh).
They go again?
I think they'll get sixth personally.

2llk684.jpg

To be fair, last year's boom phase was worryingly long.

On a slightly more serious note, Southampton in the same fixture beat them last year, the scousers today looking at RAWK are expecting at least an 8-0 win. (They still haven't learned a damn thing from that Palace game). However they will want to beat these today well and truly by a good margin because I suspect (as Baconface always used to say GD is important) so I cannot see anything other than a 4-0 drubbing for the Saints unfortunately, and await the rendition of we are going to win the league by the famous kop being in it together from the very beginning. :-)

Rammyblues said:
On a slightly more serious note, Southampton in the same fixture beat them last year, the scousers today looking at RAWK are expecting at least an 8-0 win. (They still haven't learned a damn thing from that Palace game). However they will want to beat these today well and truly by a good margin because I suspect (as Baconface always used to say GD is important) so I cannot see anything other than a 4-0 drubbing for the Saints unfortunately, and await the rendition of we are going to win the league by the famous kop being in it together from the very beginning. :-)

Dare they dream?

lol

I assume Brendan the hypocrite has named 11 academy graduates in his starting eleven - given his comments last season re teams buying success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.