Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester1894 said:
I'll go against the general consensus and say they have some good things going for them. Henderson is really developing well, and Coutinho and Sterling are looking to be really good players. Sturridge looks to have a found a club that suits him.

But... this is going to be a long hard season whilst competing in PL/FA/CC at home and CL & possibly fallout into EL. Most teams in the league struggle with 4 strikers and they are seemingly willing to rely on Sturridge alone. Lambert won't be at the races IMO.

I could see our next game going either way. But the longer the season goes, the more and more points I expect them to drop.

Henderson and Coutinho went missing in the second half when the going got tough.

ifiwasarichfan said:
Manchester1894 said:
I'll go against the general consensus and say they have some good things going for them. Henderson is really developing well, and Coutinho and Sterling are looking to be really good players. Sturridge looks to have a found a club that suits him.

But... this is going to be a long hard season whilst competing in PL/FA/CC at home and CL & possibly fallout into EL. Most teams in the league struggle with 4 strikers and they are seemingly willing to rely on Sturridge alone. Lambert won't be at the races IMO.

I could see our next game going either way. But the longer the season goes, the more and more points I expect them to drop.

Henderson and Coutinho went missing in the second half when the going got tough.

They might say the same of our midfield. The truth is both us and them have done some air miles this summer and will have been not 100%. Both teams won when they needed to.

stony said:
Just reading our match thread on RAWK. Liverpool fans are a little unhappy about the Gerrard song.
That is actually quite a funny thread. Covers all the other PL games of the weekend. Some funny comments (intentional and otherwise!) on there;

Fucking hell, Obertan's still a Premier League player
More shockingly, he might even get into the Utd team at the moment!

I think Dzeko is class. Would have that ratty face here in a heartbeat

Fuck off Aguero... useless during the WC and now he knows where the goal is again...

Aguero is good aye, so nonchalant the way he took the first shot fell down and got back up to slot it in!

"Man City have been asked the question every man faces in their life: to go with your Hart or your Willy."

Pellegrini looks likes been on it all weekend
He did, to be fair!

It displeases me that Silva plays for those Sky Blue plastics.

City always seem desperate to create a rivalry between us like we have with the proper Manchester team. No one cares that much about them beyond geography, they're just $$$$

I enjoyed hearing the Gerrard song again .
I love it when the City fans take the piss .
We used to be the laughing stock . Not anymore .

jimharri said:
stony said:
Just reading our match thread on RAWK. Liverpool fans are a little unhappy about the Gerrard song.
That is actually quite a funny thread. Covers all the other PL games of the weekend. Some funny comments (intentional and otherwise!) on there;

Fuck off Aguero... useless during the WC and now he knows where the goal is again...

Aguero is good aye, so nonchalant the way he took the first shot fell down and got back up to slot it in!

"Man City have been asked the question every man faces in their life: to go with your Hart or your Willy."

He did, to be fair!

City always seem desperate to create a rivalry between us like we have with the proper Manchester team. No one cares that much about them beyond geography, they're just $$$$
*gloats*

jimharri said:
stony said:

He did, to be fair!

those rats stadium is not even in Manchester ffs you fuck bastards rats idiots full of shite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.