Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said for many years that I despise these bunch of sycophantic, hypochondriac cunts. I hope their stadium blows up.

Yet another amazing display of self delusion by the Malaysian scouse massive.

Do those thick c***s on RAWK realise that out accounts are audited by BDO, one of the biggest and most reputable accounting firms in the UK? They think we just randomly cook them up to suit FFP, don't they?

They could have had Bony. They had the money. They chose to spend it on other players.

Liverpool are still one of the highest earners in the PL, and can still outspend all but the top 4 or 5 clubs. Given there are still plenty of teams above them, they should be able to pick up players from better performing teams without too much difficulty.

Of course, as others have said, they did what with Southampton - positively 'raided' them. I don't blame Liverpool for that, Rodgers was right, Southampton didn't have to sell. But to knock City for it is staggeringly ignorant.

To be fair, many Liverpool supporters are seeing it as a good buy for City, if a little overpriced (maybe). They aren't all morons. Sadly, there's a few that are shockingly ignorant. We have a few ourselves too though.

FanchesterCity said:
They could have had Bony. They had the money. They chose to spend it on other players.

Liverpool are still one of the highest earners in the PL, and can still outspend all but the top 4 or 5 clubs. Given there are still plenty of teams above them, they should be able to pick up players from better performing teams without too much difficulty.

Of course, as others have said, they did what with Southampton - positively 'raided' them. I don't blame Liverpool for that, Rodgers was right, Southampton didn't have to sell. But to knock City for it is staggeringly ignorant.

To be fair, many Liverpool supporters are seeing it as a good buy for City, if a little overpriced (maybe). They aren't all morons. Sadly, there's a few that are shockingly ignorant. We have a few ourselves too though.
yeah had a look at the link n some saying that they wish they had bought him in the summer.altho their account knowledge is lacking.do they think ffp is acronym for force fed pies ?

FanchesterCity said:

Bony on a 4 and a half year contract will cost us less per year than they are paying for Balo on a three year deal.

It's a myth that we always get who we want too. We are now more convincing than we were 5 years ago. Back then, we were a 'project' and it was a far more of a gamble for a player to come to City. Now, we're simply much more credible.

Liverpool on the other hand, they have all their heritage (fair play to them), but does a young 22 year old player who is looking at his best options believe that's going to bring him success? unlikely. Now Liverpool are the 'gamble', not us.

We've had to pay well over the odds in the past, because we needed to make it worth their while, and other clubs knew we had money. We've bitten that bullet a number of times and we've wasted a lot of money on some poor buys. But overall, we've grown incredibly, not just one the pitch (like many other rich benefactor clubs), but off the pitch too (unlike most others).

Liverpool have frittered away their dominant position for the last 25 years, and they can't accept it. They aren't the first, and won't be the last. One day, it might be us again, but for the moment, we're having OUR moment in the sun, so sod 'em.

They really can be so disrespectful of other club. No 'istree, plastic club, plastic fans, etc etc. They have such little grasp of what football is like for the vast majority of clubs and fans. They have been amazingly fortunate to support Liverpool and enjoyed so much success, yet they belittle others. We've all got history, just some clubs have had mixed fortunes. Some have had terrible owners, some have had great ones.
It would have been so easy to support Liverpool in their hey day. Just as it might have been so easy to support United whilst they ruled the nation. Far far harder to support a team that wins nothing.

And you know, none of those fans won anything. The team they support did. Just like none of us won the title, the team we support did. Plastic fans? it's a ludicrous and crass accusation to throw at any set of supporters.

Go to Turf Moor and look at the ground. It's nothing much, it's what fate has dished out to them. But there's plenty of history on those terraces.
Go to Old Trafford, or The Etihad and look at the face of an 80 year old support. What have they been watching all those years?

Some of those men fought wars side by side with supporters of all clubs. many died side by side with them too.

No fucking history? It beggars belief.

Damocles said:
I've said for many years that I despise these bunch of sycophantic, hypochondriac c**ts. I hope their stadium blows up.

And this coming from the brains of blue moon. I salute you.

worsleyweb said:
Damocles said:
I've said for many years that I despise these bunch of sycophantic, hypochondriac c**ts. I hope their stadium blows up.

And this coming from the brains of blue moon. I salute you.
I never said such a thing.

moomba said:
FanchesterCity said:

Bony on a 4 and a half year contract will cost us less per year than they are paying for Balo on a three year deal.

Is this correct ? I keep argueing with a dipper over how much they pay there players . He keeps insisting no player is on more than 100k per week but I'm sure I read somewhere balo was on 150k ?

blue corby said:
moomba said:
FanchesterCity said:

Is this correct ? I keep argueing with a dipper over how much they pay there players . He keeps insisting no player is on more than 100k per week but I'm sure I read somewhere balo was on 150k ?

Stevie G on less than 100k a week? Yeah right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.