Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Another absolute fucking belter on the City thread on RAWK:

Th emore I think about this Bony deal the more I wonder why the fuck we bother.

Basically, City just go in and take another teams best striker, in the middle of the season by wavinga load of cash at them.
By doing this they effectively reduce Swansea to team with an unknown striker (Gomis - good but dont know much) who won't have the firepower to hurt teams that normally they would have.

This January window. Who does it help in the end?

Th epremier league is now officially like the way Scotland used to be. If a player from Kilmarnock scored a hatrick one week, he'd be in hoops or blue the next.

If you really think about it- it can all just fuck off can't it.
BBC reports Monk saying Bony move was right for Swansea so that's that Rawk nutjob's "theory" shot down.

IrelandSuperman said:

Basically, City just go in and take another teams best striker, in the middle of the season by wavinga load of cash at them.
By doing this they effectively reduce Swansea to team with an unknown striker (Gomis - good but dont know much) who won't have the firepower to hurt teams that normally they would have.

Th epremier league is now officially like the way Scotland used to be. If a player from Kilmarnock scored a hatrick one week, he'd be in hoops or blue the next.

BBC reports Monk saying Bony move was right for Swansea so that's that Rawk nutjob's "theory" shot down.

That scouser in that post doesn't know his/her 'istree.

IrelandSuperman said:

In fairness he's hardly likely to say otherwise, is he?

2wftvo2.png

hertsblue said:
Liverpool Wages:

http://www.tsmplug.com/football/liverpool-players-salary-list-2014/

Suarez was on 120k a week I think and haven't they offered Sterling 140k a week.
They did a few years ago what we did in the summer, offer lower wages with higher bonus payments. Luckily for them they have not had to pay out a lot of bonus payments :)-

IIRC Suarez was on up to £200k a week after his last renewal.

citykev28 said:

2wftvo2.png
Lmao
You genuinely couldn't make it up. Rawk never fails to provide anything but comedy gold.

Mrmcfc said:
citykev28 said:

2wftvo2.png
Lmao
You genuinely couldn't make it up. Rawk never fails to provide anything but comedy gold.

Yet when Liverpool dominated, with the odd slip up, it wasn't bad dominance, it was good dominance.
When United dominated, it was bad dominance.
Now it's neither of them, it's very bad dominance.
And yet, staggeringly, neither Chelsea or City have won anywhere near their number of league titles, but still, it's all wrong.

Our entire league is massively dominated by the success of two clubs. Liverpool and United. And now all of a sudden we are the overpowering forces?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.