Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
RandomJ said:
Does Rodgers even fucking listen to the bollocks that comes out of his mouth?

"We have regained our identity in how the team has played for two years," You beat Aston fucking Villa who are 3 points from the drop zone you plum.

And you are still mid table nobodies you dickhead.

RandomJ said:

"We have regained our identity in how the team has played for two years," You beat Aston fucking Villa who are 3 points from the drop zone you plum.
"Our identity".

He was fuck all to do with Liverpool prior to those two years. Like fuck he know's about 'their' undiminished identity.

RandomJ said:

"Near a tree by a river
There's a hole in the ground
Where an old man of Aran
Goes around and around"

They have started picking up results and are a good run. I imagine Sturridge surely has to be coming back soon. Rodgers finally stopped cutting his nose off to spite his face and played Sakho and Lucas. Markovic and Can are improving. Still wasted a lot of money, but will be interesting how the second half of their season goes. I don't think they will make top 4 and will probably struggle a bit more once Europe starts.

Im curious to see how much importance BR puts towards the Europa League since it is most likely the best chance L'pool have of qualifying for the UCL.

bluethrunthru said:
RandomJ said:

"Near a tree by a river
There's a hole in the ground
Where an old man of Aran
Goes around and around"
And his mind is a beacon
In the veil of the night
For a strange kind of fashion
There's a wrong and a right
But he'll never
Never fight over you

"Eighties alert"!

much as i despise the managerial genius , i would rather have the dippers in the champs league than the rags , so hopefully sturridge will come back and score a few goals , city,chelski,saints n dippers for top 4 , and the rags playing thursday night will do for me

BayernMan said:
Im curious to see how much importance BR puts towards the Europa League since it is most likely the best chance L'pool have of qualifying for the UCL.
Me too. In my humble etcetera, it's no co-incidence that their recent "rediscovery of their form of the past two years" has come at a time when they've had no European distractions.
Somehow, I can't see Brendan being humble enough to accept his team's limitations and concentrate on just one competition.

RandomJ said:

Liverpool's identity isn't even being sort after by Nigerian scam artists.. identity indeed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.