Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lack of European football and certain players settling in has helped them. Moving Gerrard from defensive midfield another great idea. The good thing about Rodgers is he is not a stubborn manager. He is quite prepared to change things that are not working and bring back players like Sakho/Lucas that other managers would be too proud too.

I wonder how he will juggle the Europa League, because he has a shot at top 4. He has found a formation that works and it's back to their high energy pressing game. I guess Balotelli will be sold either in January or the summer though.

crXseNf.jpg

RandomJ said:
Does Rodgers even fucking listen to the bollocks that comes out of his mouth?

"We have regained our identity in how the team has played for two years," You beat Aston fucking Villa who are 3 points from the drop zone you plum.

I don't see anything wrong with this comment given the past few weeks.

supercrystal7 said:
The lack of European football and certain players settling in has helped them. Moving Gerrard from defensive midfield another great idea. The good thing about Rodgers is he is not a stubborn manager. He is quite prepared to change things that are not working and bring back players like Sakho/Lucas that other managers would be too proud too.

I wonder how he will juggle the Europa League, because he has a shot at top 4. He has found a formation that works and it's back to their high energy pressing game. I guess Balotelli will be sold either in January or the summer though.

To be fair the only reason Sakho and Lucas got a look is because Lovren and Allen got injured. It'll be interesting to see if Allen suddenly starts starting a bunch of league games.

Re: The Red Lion Pub Team (Liverpool) Thread 2014/15

stonerblue said:
aguero93:20 said:
sam-caddick said:
Sterling set to sign a £100k a week contract according to The Mail.

Far too much at his age, who is he signing it with?

Scored a belter last night.

Tricky situation here.

What would you do if you were one of the suits at LFC?

Pay the 100K because well, he has been the go to player for the team....but then what happens come contract renewal time for the likes of Coutinho, Henderson, Can (if he continues developing) etc?

Or stick to principle and then you or Madrid come in and pay the 120K weekly wages even if he'll be on the bench (initially).

It's odd that 70K (doubling of fees) isn't enough for 2-3 years at which point if he's still bringing it then by all means he'll get his six figures per week. But then again, we all try to maximize our salary so.....

Tony Adcock said:
Nice to see horse called "gerrards slip" won today at 10/1 !

quality....

wonder if owners have any blue connections

The owners are city fans apparently,this is from a while back....

A horse called Gerrard’s Slip finished third in the 12.40pm race at Doncaster today.

Gerrard’s Slip came home just as Liverpool were about to kick-off against Chelsea this afternoon in a re-run of the fixture that lent him his name.

Liverpool skipper Steven Gerrard famously slipped in last season’s Liverpool vs Chelsea game at Anfield, which effectively handed the title to rivals Manchester City.

He is owned by Middleham Park Racing, who also have fellow City-themed horses Kool Kompany and Captain Dunne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.