Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
For fuck's sake;

CFI2jS2WAAAQssi.png

Loving the "96"™ t-shirt as well.

Mawkish twats.

Stuart Pearce has just been singing his praises saying you never see him getting any negative publicity in the papers.

Hmmm

He slipped and no amount of sugar coating from the British media will ever allow him to forget that pmsl.

"This does not slip" pmsl, what a fucking twat!

Rösler von Stretfordbömber said:
wilky2868 said:
jimharri said:
For fuck's sake;

CFI2jS2WAAAQssi.png

Loving the "96"™ t-shirt as well.

Mawkish twats.
Look at scarf on the stand Jim, Steven Gerard mbe, wtf!!!!

"5000 miles away and still a legend!!!!!"

Oh FFS.
Yep, its more like 7000 miles the knob
Unless they move Liverpool 2000 miles into the Atlantic

Mmmmm now that's an idea

It goes without saying where I nicked the following:

Farewell to the Spion Kop and Anfield Road fare thee well
I am bound for California, a place I know right well
So fare thee well my own true love
When I return united we will be(at!)
It's not the leaving of Liverpool that grieves me
But my darling when I think of thee

malg said:
The BBC had a poll for Liverpool's greatest ever player. These polls should always state Greatest Ever Player for the TV generation. Gerrard was way out front of Dalglish, and way, way behind was Rush, and further behind was Souness......who was behind John Barnes! Yep, Souness finished behind Barnes in a Liverpool greatest ever player poll! Not even to mention how Barnes got into that poll ahead of Robbie Fowler!

All that said, I'd question whether Gerrard is a bigger legend than Dalglish. In my opinion Gerrard couldn't even lace the Dalglish's boots.

Keegan not even listed? Wow...

malg said:
jimharri said:
malg said:
The BBC had a poll for Liverpool's greatest ever player. These polls should always state Greatest Ever Player for the TV generation. Gerrard was way out front of Dalglish, and way, way behind was Rush, and further behind was Souness......who was behind John Barnes! Yep, Souness finished behind Barnes in a Liverpool greatest ever player poll! Not even to mention how Barnes got into that poll ahead of Robbie Fowler!

All that said, I'd question whether Gerrard is a bigger legend than Dalglish. In my opinion Gerrard couldn't even lace the Dalglish's boots.
It's absolutely crazy. I admire Starfish's loyalty to the murkysiders, I really do. But to rate him as better than Dogleash, Rush, Souness, Fowler etc is delusional. Then again, the Mickeys do "delusional" to a far higher standard than anyone else.
Probably says more about how Sky has taken over football. Anything before 1992(?) has been erased from the national memory. It's actually a crying shame, but not surprising.
Has Kevin Keegan been air brushed from history. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.