Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
superseiyan said:
Still don't get why you are so offended and upset that LIverpool fans are emotional that Gerrard is leaving. I just don't get why it upsets you. But maybe it's because I'm I live in the USA, I just don't know.

It's not upsetting to me. I find it laughable and ridiculous. Especially given all the alleged things Captain Superinjunction allegedly did which are allegedly at odds with his nauseating "hero" persona.

Anyone see that Danny De Vito thread downstairs in the last few days? I'd let the vertically challenged American do the dirty on me in return for Starfish getting sent off early today.

superseiyan said:
Still don't get why you are so offended and upset that LIverpool fans are emotional that Gerrard is leaving. I just don't get why it upsets you. But maybe it's because I'm I live in the USA, I just don't know.

It's the completely OTT coverage of it.

I don't recall this much fuss being made when Frank left the Kremlin.

superseiyan said:
It's not the fans that wind me up, it's the media wankathon that's been going on the whole week. Completely out of proportion.

superseiyan said:
they get emotional about dead fuckin chickens on Merseyside pal....its pathetic

I mean all bitterness aside, he really was one of the best in world though wasn't he?

Not at football mind, but they say everybody has a hidden talent for something

Damocles said:
I mean all bitterness aside, he really was one of the best in world though wasn't he?

Not at football mind, but they say everybody has a hidden talent for something
He's a whizz at picking the music for parties, apparently. As long as it is him doing the picking.

I will say one thing. This bate-fest pales in comparison to American sports send offs. The Derek Jeter love fest last year was friggin embarrassing. And this coming from a Yankee fan.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51upidIF9Lg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Oh my days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.