Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
stony said:
I can't wait to read the poems on RAWK later.

not quite poems but-

They should retire the number 8 jersey.

Best Liverpool born and bred player ever.

Football aint going to be the same with ya lad.

YNWA

All the best stevie, I had a basketball in my throat there.

Never again should a player of his magnitude be allowed to go an entire career without winning a league title.

Been a privilege to watch and support..can't wait until he comes back and wears a suit on the sideline.

There's a f**king dust storm in my living room. I'm blaming El Niño.

I won't be crying over a footballer, I'll be crying over a human being who's had a bigger impact on my life than anyone outside of my immediate family.

Thank you for everything... He could have gotten so much more trophies but I am thankful he put his heart before his head!!!

i really do love RAWK

dobobobo said:
Blueband Brother said:
Steven Gerard is a great player, has had a very good career at Liverpool and good luck to him.

CFFKX2fWYAAhC9R.jpg

I have a bad memory so I may be wrong, but I don't remember there being a Lampard Wank Fest when he left Chelsea. I just remember Chelsea giving him a decent send off, not all of this typical Dipper shit and media shite.

Still does not change the fact that is he a great player and the Liverpool folks are within their rights to give him whatever send off they deem fit.

Blueband Brother said:
dobobobo said:
Blueband Brother said:
Steven Gerard is a great player, has had a very good career at Liverpool and good luck to him.

CFFKX2fWYAAhC9R.jpg

I have a bad memory so I may be wrong, but I don't remember there being a Lampard Wank Fest when he left Chelsea. I just remember Chelsea giving him a decent send off, not all of this typical Dipper shit and media shite.

Still does not change the fact that is he a great player and the Liverpool folks are within their rights to give him whatever send off they deem fit.
Was.

Blueband Brother said:
Damocles said:
Blueband Brother said:

He's a very naughty boy!

He is a great player

Go and kiss your poster - Agreed, great player but a diving cheat and not a particular pleasant guy off the pitch

Blueband Brother said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Blueband Brother said:
He is a great player

Go and kiss your poster - Agreed, great player but a diving cheat and not a particular pleasant guy off the pitch

What does that mean, go and kiss your poster? lol. He is a great player and that is the point I am making.

No one is disagreeing with you!! We're taking the piss out of the overdone Scouse schmaltz. There have been many great players but this send off was embarrassing and awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.