Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Vienna_70 said:
You're going to love this one.

One of the Mourners' fans at work this morning told me that we can have Sterling for Hart, Kompany and Touré.

So I asked him, "And how much money?"

"No money; Sterling's worth £100 million."

I was so flabbergasted, I didn't know what to say, but I saw him later and asked, "Would you like us to throw in Agüero too? Do you really think Joe, Vinnie and Yaya would give up Champions' League football to play for you lot?"

"Yes, because in five years' time, Man. City will just fade away."

He must be right because in Summer 2013, I heard him tell someone that Man. City won't win anything this season because they don't have football men in charge.

They really are a deluded bunch.

How many £100m players would accept £100k a week?

100?

Damocles said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Vienna_70 said:
You're going to love this one.

One of the Mourners' fans at work this morning told me that we can have Sterling for Hart, Kompany and Touré.

So I asked him, "And how much money?"

"No money; Sterling's worth £100 million."

I was so flabbergasted, I didn't know what to say, but I saw him later and asked, "Would you like us to throw in Agüero too? Do you really think Joe, Vinnie and Yaya would give up Champions' League football to play for you lot?"

"Yes, because in five years' time, Man. City will just fade away."

He must be right because in Summer 2013, I heard him tell someone that Man. City won't win anything this season because they don't have football men in charge.

They really are a deluded bunch.

How many £100m players would accept £100k a week?

100?

Is that what was on the table for him at Liverpool?

superseiyan said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Damocles said:

Yes, 100K weekly is on the table for Sterling but he rejected the offer. The papers are saying you would pay 150K.

Doubt it, Aguero and Silva are both on £140k.

aguero93:20 said:
superseiyan said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:

Yes, 100K weekly is on the table for Sterling but he rejected the offer. The papers are saying you would pay 150K.

Doubt it, Aguero and Silva are both on £140k.

And he's not good enough to lace the boots of either of em..!

FanchesterCity said:
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/missing-can-you-help-find-9295886
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.echoarena.com/whats-on/the-istanbul-reunion-night/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.echoarena.com/whats-on/the-i ... ion-night/</a>

My God....

Echo Arena for an Istanbul reunion? Talk about milking history.
To be fair an 'echo' is about the only thing a dipper couldn't steal..

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
superseiyan said:
roman totale said:
Dippers have cancelled their meeting tomorrow with Sterling and his agent.

Reaction to this by their fans is priceless - @RAWK_Meltdown will be going into overdrive. Here's just one to be getting on with;

I wonder in what country did that agent grow up to have the temerity to show such lack of respect towards one of the founding institutions of british football? Unreal.

Did you read the alleged comments? If true, the agent's being a total dick.

This is one of those situations where nobody comes off looking particularly well.

I disagree, I think you got off likely

The club has tried to bully a young boy because he wants to better himself, yes or no?

The main sources of information stem from the dippers side, this isn't a question, it's a fact...

And Jamie carragher goes to the same dentist as Barry Gibbs cousin, bodgers, that alone, in my book, makes him not only a prick, but also a c**t!!!
Now that's what I call a mass a' chew sets.

yeah whatever !! said:
superseiyan said:
Did you read the alleged comments? If true, the agent's being a total dick.

This is one of those situations where nobody comes off looking particularly well.

The club has tried to bully a young boy because he wants to better himself, yes or no?

The main sources of information stem from the dippers side, this isn't a question, it's a fact...

And Jamie carragher goes to the same dentist as Barry Gibbs cousin, bodgers, that alone, in my book, makes him not only a prick, but also a c**t!!!

Get out, Sam!

stony said:
[bigimg]https://scontent-sin1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/11113820_992623894105686_2482631381538392343_n.jpg?oh=1fdf94fbf9465c109afa94b471be8f3f&oe=560217BE[/bigimg]

I love RAWK, it's a source of never ending amusement.

Fook me Brendas collar has more curl than a British rail sandwich..

aguero93:20 said:
yeah whatever !! said:

Get out, Sam!

Hi fella.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.