Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
I do feel a little sorry for them, it's like seeing a boxers decline they think they somehow deserve to be at the top by merit of history, and this is what winds people up, it's the non acceptance of reality

I don't feel sorry for them at all.

They had their day - or should that be two decades? - in the sun during the 70s and 80s, when the money of those who played the Littlewoods' Pools was used to bring the best players in the British Isles to Klanfied and to keep Liverpool FC at the top of the First Division.

Now it's our turn and after so many years without seeing or expecting any success, I am going to enjoy all the trophies we win while I'm still around to do so.

Nearly ever post has delusion tinted tears pouring out of it.

"Does this A&E Ward not realise that Carra has contacts in World Football and can shit on careers with the best of them?"

Oh another...

"Only a retarded fuckwit would take on Carra

Taking on Carra you take on

Liverpool FC past and present
ENGLISH players and managers
The sky sports team and pundits - Henry etc/ even Neville would back him 100% on this
Respected sports JOURNOS

Carra is highly respected in Football around the world

Sterling is a kid"

TCIB said:

"Does this A&E Ward not realise that Carra has contacts in World Football and can shit on careers with the best of them?"

Hahahaha, oh my days. That is fucking priceless.

TCIB said:

Oh another...

The sky sports team and pundits - Henry etc/ even Neville would back him 100% on this
Respected sports JOURNOS

Sterling is a kid"
I have it on good authority that he's a knob.

TCIB said:

Oh another...

Respected sports JOURNOS

Sterling is a kid"

There's nothing like aggrandized self delusion.

aguero93:20 said:
TCIB said:

Oh another...

Respected sports JOURNOS

Sterling is a kid"

There's nothing like aggrandized self delusion.
Tell me about it.

Liverpool fans are mostly a joke, WHY would think think a lad from London would want to play for them over City ?????? name me one reason ?? he comes to City he gets CL football, 100% more chance of winning a trophy, playing with better players who will improve his game, play v Barca-Madrid-Munich and earn more money so show me one player who would stay at liverpool to have a less enjoyable career for less money ? delusional arrogant bell ends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.