Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martin Keown in the Mail today:

At the same time, James Milner looks set to turn down millions at Manchester City to play regularly. Unlike him, Sterling is guaranteed first-team football at Liverpool and could have been adored by the fans. They might end up swapping roles, with Sterling becoming at times peripheral at a bigger club and Milner playing week in, week out by taking a step down. That’s the gamble Sterling is taking.

The Scousers will be foaming at the mouth at being perceived as a smaller club la

TCIB said:
Keown is an excellent pundit, articulate, insightful, objective and fair.
I will make time to listen to his views when i can.

sorry I'm still tired but this is a joke right ?

TCIB said:
bluemc1 said:
TCIB said:

Not at all bud, he seems better than most from what i have seen tbh.
I think he's ok. Not sure about the articulate bit, mind.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
TCIB said:
bluemc1 said:

Not at all bud, he seems better than most from what i have seen tbh.
I think he's ok. Not sure about the articulate bit, mind.

maybe i have been to quick to judge but on MOTD this year after about !2 games he said Chelsea might be the best team in PL history, to say that about a team after 12 games who have not yet won a trophy ???? I'm struggling to listen to him after that

davealvers said:
Martin Keown in the Mail today:

At the same time, James Milner looks set to turn down millions at Manchester City to play regularly. Unlike him, Sterling is guaranteed first-team football at Liverpool and could have been adored by the fans. They might end up swapping roles, with Sterling becoming at times peripheral at a bigger club and Milner playing week in, week out by taking a step down. That’s the gamble Sterling is taking.

The Scousers will be foaming at the mouth at being perceived as a smaller club la

don't they do research these Braindead pundits? Milner has played more games than most this season Keown you fucking Knobb

TCIB said:

He's a twat, another agenda driven ex player who twists the knife everytime he gets the opportunity..... The best one being sanchez supposedly superior to kun in every department, that isn't opinion, it's lunacy to accompany that stick on stubble, the ray liotta looking sphincter!!!

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
TCIB said:

He's a twat, another agenda driven ex player who twists the knife everytime he gets the opportunity..... The best one being sanchez supposedly superior to kun in every department, that isn't opinion, it's lunacy to accompany that stick on stubble, the ray liotta looking sphincter!!!

Does he ? ahh fair do's. I have seen him twice this season on the bbc i think and he was alright then.
To be hoinest Zim i barely read or watch anything outside of the actual match now due to all the knife twisting.

So, I was standing on the sideline this morning, as my young fella was training. There I was, minding my own business when one of the other dads took issue with me (as if I were personally responsible, mind) because City are apparently "tapping up" poor, niave Raheem via his nasty, unscrupulous agent.
I smiled and told him that I certainly hoped so, as Sterling would be a great, little impact sub for us.
His face, rather worryingly, changed colour and he launched into some spiel about behaving with class and dignity and all the rest of it blah, blah, blah....
When this party political broadcast on behalf of the Sentimental Party eventually ran out of steam, I asked him the question that had been nagging me ever since he'd opened his slack jaw.
'Who's been "tapping up" Milner, then?'
He wandered away, muttering about class, dignity and respect.
They're a strange, strange breed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.