Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
mad4city said:
So, I was standing on the sideline this morning, as my young fella was training. There I was, minding my own business when one of the other dads took issue with me (as if I were personally responsible, mind) because City are apparently "tapping up" poor, niave Raheem via his nasty, unscrupulous agent.
I smiled and told him that I certainly hoped so, as Sterling would be a great, little impact sub for us.
His face, rather worryingly, changed colour and he launched into some spiel about behaving with class and dignity and all the rest of it blah, blah, blah....
When this party political broadcast on behalf of the Sentimental Party eventually ran out of steam, I asked him the question that had been nagging me ever since he'd opened his slack jaw.
'Who's been "tapping up" Milner, then?'
He wandered away, muttering about class, dignity and respect.
They're a strange, strange breed.

Haha, fucking love it.

the loveable kopites should just accept their status and accept that one of the better players at their club wishes to leave in order to progress his career. then they can carry on with their usual tradition of burning his shirt in videos and sending bullets in the post-dignity,class and respect you know!!

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
TCIB said:
Keown is an excellent pundit, articulate, insightful, objective and fair.
I will make time to listen to his views when i can.

He's a twat, another agenda driven ex player who twists the knife everytime he gets the opportunity..... The best one being sanchez supposedly superior to kun in every department, that isn't opinion, it's lunacy to accompany that stick on stubble, the ray liotta looking sphincter!!!
Did he really say that zin??

mad4city said:
So, I was standing on the sideline this morning, as my young fella was training. There I was, minding my own business when one of the other dads took issue with me (as if I were personally responsible, mind) because City are apparently "tapping up" poor, niave Raheem via his nasty, unscrupulous agent.
I smiled and told him that I certainly hoped so, as Sterling would be a great, little impact sub for us.
His face, rather worryingly, changed colour and he launched into some spiel about behaving with class and dignity and all the rest of it blah, blah, blah....
When this party political broadcast on behalf of the Sentimental Party eventually ran out of steam, I asked him the question that had been nagging me ever since he'd opened his slack jaw.

^^I can confirm that the impact sub line works a treat.

aguero93:20 said:
mad4city said:

^^I can confirm that the impact sub line works a treat.

I think I'm going to use that on Tuesday.

I know it's the last day but down 5-0 against Stoke at halftime...

Is Sterling still to blame, I wonder? Hope this gets him on his way to the Etihad.

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:

Is Sterling still to blame, I wonder? Hope this gets him on his way to the Etihad.

The opinion is 50% players and 50% Bodgers to blame - he could be toast if the 2nd half doesn't go well - and there's no real reason it should be much better than the first

bluethrunthru said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:

The RAWK opinion is 50% players and 50% Bodgers to blame - he could be toast if the 2nd half doesn't go well - and there's no real reason it should be much better than the first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.