Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumours they want Tripper and Ings. Unbelievable downgrade.

The reality is different. Liverpool as a top club is history finished. So maybe FSG want to spend as little as possible for a 5th or 6th place giving the TV deal and the hype arround liverpool it could guaranty them some money without much spendings.

I rated Rogers as a Manager initially but I think he is crumbling a bit. The Balotelli situation is a complete disaster and the way the Sterling situation has developed has been poor on both sides. I don’t see any momentum and the Ings signing just adds to that feeling of coasting along trying to keep a lid on the problems they have got as opposed to improving the squad. Milner is a good signing for them but is a steady player and they need a goal scorer / match winner. With Balotelli and Lambert both lurking in the squad, contributing very little, and Sturridge constantly injured they need a reliable goal scorer, they have gambled on Ings being that player. There is a lot of quality when their best players are on top form but there is also a lot of mediocrity and Ings may add to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.