Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
from rawk -

I don't think we're a millions miles off that philosophy that Brendan highlighted three years ago. Benteke clearly fills into that number 7 zone but we have many of them already and think really we should be focusing on better quality in zone 5 and 6, players on zone 4 and a keeper who fits his philosophy better. I know Mignolet improved but he just doesn't fit the mould. Milner would help in zone 5 and Clyne in zone 4. I still think we'll need more in zone 5 and 6 on top of that and a keeper though.

I see can, Milner, Henderson and another as the zone 5 players. One more in that mix would be great. Zone 6 we have Coutinho, Sterling, Lallana, Ibe and Markovic. I think we'll need someone of greater quality there to push us forward and get us goals. Elsewhere on the pitch I don't actually see many issues and think we have good back up too.

I can see why we push for a zone 7 as Sturridge is injury prone and origi and Balotelli would then be our back ups. That's where Benteke comes in, whether he is right depends not just on him but on his link play with players in zone 5 and 6. The key is to have someone who can hold the ball and release it quick in behind to create opportunities whilst also getting on the end of chances. Sturridge is perfect, just injury prone. If we could get someone more reliable than him but in the same ilk that would be perfect.

now i don't speak kopinese and google translate failed to help me-is it something to do with the london tube or are they really that deluded.is there no twilght zone in their plans? i find it amazing that they are allowed to drive and vote.

What the fucks a fucking zone? can a manager tell a player to swap zones midway through a game? do full backs have to stick to a certain zone? once a player reaches the end of a zone does he need to turn around and stand in the middle of a zone?

Zonelander
Planet Of The Zones
Harry Potter And The Prisoner of Zones
Ace Zonetura Pet Detective
Billy madizone.

From the Sterling thread. The cultists are discussing which of our players they would like in a swap deal. This gem is from a moderator.

That rules half their fucking squad out then. Kolarov is their only top class defender, Fernando, Fernandinho and Franz Ferdinand are all fucking wank.

Do you think they actually watch any football apart from MOTD highlights?

From the Sterling thread. The cultists are discussing which of our players they would like in a swap deal. This gem is from a moderator.

That rules half their fucking squad out then. Kolarov is their only top class defender, Fernando, Fernandinho and Franz Ferdinand are all fucking wank.

That is harsh! Why are they assassinating Franz Ferdinand for fucks sake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.