Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
from rawk -

I don't think we're a millions miles off that philosophy that Brendan highlighted three years ago. Benteke clearly fills into that number 7 zone but we have many of them already and think really we should be focusing on better quality in zone 5 and 6, players on zone 4 and a keeper who fits his philosophy better. I know Mignolet improved but he just doesn't fit the mould. Milner would help in zone 5 and Clyne in zone 4. I still think we'll need more in zone 5 and 6 on top of that and a keeper though.

I see can, Milner, Henderson and another as the zone 5 players. One more in that mix would be great. Zone 6 we have Coutinho, Sterling, Lallana, Ibe and Markovic. I think we'll need someone of greater quality there to push us forward and get us goals. Elsewhere on the pitch I don't actually see many issues and think we have good back up too.

I can see why we push for a zone 7 as Sturridge is injury prone and origi and Balotelli would then be our back ups. That's where Benteke comes in, whether he is right depends not just on him but on his link play with players in zone 5 and 6. The key is to have someone who can hold the ball and release it quick in behind to create opportunities whilst also getting on the end of chances. Sturridge is perfect, just injury prone. If we could get someone more reliable than him but in the same ilk that would be perfect.

now i don't speak kopinese and google translate failed to help me-is it something to do with the london tube or are they really that deluded.is there no twilght zone in their plans? i find it amazing that they are allowed to drive and vote.
Football is a simple game. Folk, including many on here, try to over complicate it, to make themselves seem erudite.

Don't get me wrong gents; I was born and brought up in Moss Side, and had a very happy first 10 years there. I'm just saying we're not in a position to slag off the area around Anfield (whatever about the residents).
Football is a working class sport. It's surely a good thing that the clubs are based in working class communities. The difference is how the club treats those communities. On the one hand, you can have a club that invests a fortune in regenerating the area, bringing jobs and prosperity, and on the other hand, you can have a club that deliberately runs down an area and makes it a horrible place to live, to further their own agenda. And that's the difference between us and them.

I agree. It's a pisstake. Has to be.
Nobody, not even someone with the level of delusion associated with the Scousers could post that drivel with a straight face.
Believe me it's not, even some Liverpool fans are embarrassed by RAWK but it's their biggest forum, God knows how they do it, it's run like a cult, it's the North Korea of forums they don't seem to be aware that they are causing so much amusement to the world

Believe me it's not, even some Liverpool fans are embarrassed by RAWK but it's their biggest forum, God knows how they do it, it's run like a cult, it's the North Korea of forums they don't seem to be aware that they are causing so much amusement to the world

I'm 99% sure that someday the owner of RAWK is going to out himself as a rag, and how it's all been a massive rouse to give every other football fan something to always laugh at, no matter how badly their team is doing.

Luis Suarez Adopted son..
ARQ9FTUJ43UD0031.gif
If you don't get what you want..

I'm 99% sure that someday the owner of RAWK is going to out himself as a rag, and how it's all been a massive rouse to give every other football fan something to always laugh at, no matter how badly their team is doing.

Why not, the owner of redcafe a Leeds fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.