Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure to be honest mate, but I did see it posted on here a few years ago that the bloke who owned then was a Leeds fan. I can't remember who made the post, but I do remember it was a serious post not a wind up.
I'm sure someone like @Prestwich_Blue will know more. He has the memory of an elephant.

Not sure to be honest mate, but I did see it posted on here a few years ago that the bloke who owned then was a Leeds fan. I can't remember who made the post, but I do remember it was a serious post not a wind up.
I'm sure someone like @Prestwich_Blue will know more. He has the memory of an elephant.
News to me mate. Don't recall that at all.

I'm positive I didn't dream it. Even if it's bollocks it's worth repeating just to annoy the cunts.
His name's Niall Mullally, no idea who he supports though.

Scratch that, he's a rag apparently. Repeat it anyway.

This Sterling case is a weird one. I think both are true:

1. I can't imagine how it's good for us to sell him now, especially locally. I'm bemused by how he's suddenly a shite overrated player when 1. He's 20. 2. We rode him all season.

2. I also don't know why you want him now, there's cheaper English support players available and surely you have some squad fillers in your academy?*

*by the way, off-topic for this thread I guess, but how come you weren't in for Depay? 1/2 the asking price for Sterling. Was the turtle that much of an influence?

This Sterling case is a weird one. I think both are true:

1. I can't imagine how it's good for us to sell him now, especially locally. I'm bemused by how he's suddenly a shite overrated player when 1. He's 20. 2. We rode him all season.

2. I also don't know why you want him now, there's cheaper English support players available and surely you have some squad fillers in your academy?*

*by the way, off-topic for this thread I guess, but how come you weren't in for Depay? 1/2 the asking price for Sterling. Was the turtle that much of an influence?

We need English / Home Grown players to fulfil our quota.

Depay is Dutch. So is TT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.