Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did brendan rodgers really point to the sky and say 'this one's for you' as someone said on here or were they just taking the piss? Any chance we can sort the rodgers quotes out into fact and fiction once and for all?

The Fat el Hombre said:
Did brendan rodgers really point to the sky and say 'this one's for you' as someone said on here or were they just taking the piss? Any chance we can sort the rodgers quotes out into fact and fiction once and for all?
His tenure at a Liverpool is going to be revealed as an elaborate internet hoax in the next three months. Mark my words.

There is no way he's a real person.

The Fat el Hombre said:

It is both excellent and tragic that none of us would be surprised either way.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Have they paraded the CL trophy tonight, I believe they won?

dont be silly the rags have claimed it , their historic win on saturday has filled their trophy cabinet , premiership , champs league , ryder cup , super league , grand national , and the ashes .

nice to see the Koppites all sat down, LFC being the most implacable opponent of ''safe standing'' .. Hypocrites all of them.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Have they paraded the CL trophy tonight, I believe they won?

Agreed.

For christs sake they beat some team no one has ever heard of outside of eastern Bulgaria and all of a sudden they think they're big players in the CL.

Real will massacre them I can see it being a 5 or 6 goals hammering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.