Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool's transfer policy is poor. In fact it's shocking.

They go after value, and believe buying cheaper players will allow Klopp to do what he apparently does best, develop players. He's failing massively in that regard and actually they are becoming a reflection of what they buy, and that is bang average.

They'll have moments of brilliance with a fully fit squad but never the longevity to challenge for a title. They'll drop stupid points in fixtures they should be taking 3 from.

It's absolutely beautiful.

Klopps interviews are getting more and more bizarre, that post match waffling, rambling, unintelligible shite,
was like listening to someone who'd just snorted a gram and a half of grade A Charlie and started reading everything from
a randomly opened dictionary.

RAWK madness at its best (it is there a specific medical name for that?)

If we swapped keepers and had one of their center halves instead of lovren then they'd have lost yesterday I reckon. Give us a striker for good measure and we might have twatted them.

The difference between City fans and Liverpool fans, on Saturday nearly every City fan I met at the ground were predicting a tight game perhaps even a Burnley win every Liverpool fan I met thought they had a chance against Spurs, there seems to be a level of delusional entitlement despite the clear evidence that they are quite poor and have been for years hence it's always their year, it's no joke to a man at the beginning of each season they all say the same. Here's the strange thing they are some of the most knowledgeable fans about the game in general it's all very strange

If we swapped keepers and had one of their center halves instead of lovren then they'd have lost yesterday I reckon. Give us a striker for good measure and we might have twatted them.

How can any sane fan look at it in that aspect??

Oh right, he supports Liverpool

So if Spurs had worn the Liverpool kit instead, Liverpool would have won?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.