Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right, which is why I rarely post, even in the Liverpool thread.....but I like this forum, despite the Liverpool vitriol. I like the fact that there are so many grumpy old men on here, despite you having the best team out there, just waiting for it to all go wrong, because they still have the old City mentality. It's an angry forum like football should be.
People waiting for it all to go wrong is from having suffered a lifetime of false dawns. At the moment it is difficult to relate what is being played on the pitch with Man City, having suffered so much dross over the years it does not sit comfortably with some people that we might actually be good and the level of performance may last to the end of the season.

Is it You'll Never Win Again ? . As for having no hassle at Anfield, those fans chasing me across Stanley park with bottles were probably trying to offer me a drink. Those who surrounded our coach and smashed the windows were just letting in some fresh air.
I always thought the craft knives were called Stanley after the park as most of the bindipper scrotes were carrying them in the 70/80's.

There lies the problem.

We dont let City fans wum on here so why the fuck would we let a dipper do it?

I'm not wumming.I was just merely responding to some idiot who called me out on here.Keybard warrior hey!
Cant belive how touchy you guys get over nothing. Opinions are allowed on this forum are they not?

Is it You'll Never Win Again ? . As for having no hassle at Anfield, those fans chasing me across Stanley park with bottles were probably trying to offer me a drink. Those who surrounded our coach and smashed the windows were just letting in some fresh air.

Nice one mate. Bang on. You'll never win again.haha never heard that one before in my life! :)
Like a previous poster said,just enjoy the football you guys are playing.You are top of the league by 8 points so you have no reason to be grumpy.Wish we could be in your position!

We're not grumpy, but we have so many wum's coming on here and starting off all friendly, bit of banter etc, but they inevitably start having digs and the mods end up kicking them out. So it's not that we're a miserable bunch, just a touch cynical when fans from other clubs turn up on here.
I think he’s got to the “start having digs” stage. It won’t be long now.
He won’t answer where he’s from despite asking him a couple of times.

I'm not wumming.I was just merely responding to some idiot who called me out on here.Keybard warrior hey!
Cant belive how touchy you guys get over nothing. Opinions are allowed on this forum are they not?

Of course your opinion is allowed.

Your issue seems to be that the opinion of City fans towards yours is also allowed.

Hope that helps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.