Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did the Coutinho money come from? Think about that and ask the same question. Its all being recycled, rich clubs pay big money and the transfer money gets respent. Klopp is doing a great job with limited resources. Think about it, in two years £75 mill for VvD might seem cheap. What you paid for De Bruyne and Sterling and Aguero looks very cheap now.

Fuck me how the tune changes when it suits.

As for Klopp on limited resources lol..........

Mahrez next for £55M. Add in VVD and Keita already done and his limited resources are almost making me want to start a crowdfunding page for the buck tooth ****!

To be fair to our *ahem* scouse friend, id wager he doesnt get out of Romford all that much, never mind over to Scandinavia.
Never been to Romford. See Scandinavia definition below:
noun
Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and sometimes Finland, Iceland, and theFaeroe Islands. Iceland is on my list of places to visit too.

To all the Liverpool fans on here.

You live in the past!

When was the last time City sold their best player?

Sergio, Madrid, no!
Silva, Barcelona or Madrid, no!

City don't sell their best players. City keep them and add similar players.

Liverpool bought VVD because they knew they had sold Courtinho.

Where did the Coutinho money come from? Think about that and ask the same question. Its all being recycled, rich clubs pay big money and the transfer money gets respent. Klopp is doing a great job with limited resources. Think about it, in two years £75 mill for VvD might seem cheap. What you paid for De Bruyne and Sterling and Aguero looks very cheap now.
If you play Barca next season what sort of reception would Couthino get?

Liverpool are the first club to spend £1 BILLION without winning the Premier League. I quite like the German Bee Gee and think he could build a good side. However FSG's MO is to make money on players first and foremost rather than challenge for trophies. That's why they'll always win the net spend cup rather than the Premier League

Fuck me how the tune changes when it suits.

As for Klopp on limited resources lol..........

Mahrez next for £55M. Add in VVD and Keita already done and his limited resources are almost making me want to start a crowdfunding page for the buck tooth ****!
We are buying Mahrez for £55 mill! Who do you think we are? Man City?

Liverpool are the first club to spend £1 BILLION without winning the Premier League. I quite like the German Bee Gee and think he could build a good side. However FSG's MO is to make money on players first and foremost rather than challenge for trophies. That's why they'll always win the net spend cup rather than the Premier League
To be fair when anybody starts quoting the phrase The Premier League it is disingenuous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.