Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all happy with the deal it would seem....

As I said I'd wish we kept the little magician but its hard to keep a player that is set on leaving. You never know it may happen to you one day despite your riches.

We are buying Mahrez for £55 mill! Who do you think we are? Man City?
Aah, this would be the same kind of amused cynicism that greeted the purchase, with what was seen as over-inflated prices, for DeBruyne,Sterling , Stones, Walker, Ederson.

3 seasons ago maybe. Thats the point I made before.

Yet we still have not paid anymore for a player and are completely dominating the domestic scene right now.

You blame us for inflated transfer when its clubs like yours, panic buying as you play for a top 4 spot because of the business plan that is raising prices ridiculously for players that are not even considered world class.

It was only a few months ago the world was laughing at us for spending £45M on Walker, a full back that would walk into virtually any side and his having a blinder of a season and is now part of a side 15 points clear at the top.

Yes we spend but we spend it well, with a plan and we dont sell our best players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.